Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "The citizen versus consumer distinction: An exploration of individuals' preferences in Contingent Valuation studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1524-1531, May.
- Pruckner, Gerald J, 1995. "Agricultural Landscape Cultivation in Austria: An Application of the CVM," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 173-190.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanie, 2011. "Landscape valuation and planning," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 1-6.
- N/A, 2011. "Editorial," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 23(3-4), pages 1-1, July.
- Kline, Jeffrey & Wichelns, Dennis, 1998. "Measuring heterogeneous preferences for preserving farmland and open space," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 211-224, August.
- D. Haughton & Chr. Biernacki & A. Lendasse & E. Masson & E. Severin, 2011. "Editorial," Post-Print hal-00801860, HAL.
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsLandscape preferences; environmental attitudes; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-08-15 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-08-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc11:108956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .