Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Howley, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: Assessing the general publics’ rural landscape preferences," Working Papers 1105, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Acevedo Rueda, Rafael Alexis, 2013.
"El proceso de toma de decisiones: un modelo de economía conductual
[The Decision Making Process: A Behavioral Economics Model]," MPRA Paper 50890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Carter, Eric D., 2015. "Making the Blue Zones: Neoliberalism and nudges in public health promotion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 374-382.
- Qiang Chen & Yijiang Wang & Chun-lei Yang, 2014. "Taxation under Autocracy: Theory and Evidence from Late Imperial China," SDU Working Papers 2014-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2012. "Incompetency training: Theory, practice, and remedies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 279-293.
- Miranda Escolar, Belen & Fernández Morueco, Ricardo, 2011. "Vino, turismo e innovación: Las Rutas del Vino de España, una estrategia integrada de desarrollo rural/Wine, Tourism and Innovation: The Wine Routes of Spain, an Integrated Strategy of Rural Developme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 129-164, Abril.
- Fander Falconí & María Cristina Vallejo, 2012. "Transiciones socioecológicas en la región andina," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 53-71, Abril.
- Eduard IONESCU & Rodica DRAGOMIROIU & Lacramioara Rodica HURLOIU & Petru ROSCA, 2014. "Principles Of Change Management," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 1, pages 137-142.
- Vanessa May & Stewart Muir, 2015. "Everyday Belonging and Ageing: Place and Generational Change," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 20(1), pages 1-8.
- Saskia Ellenbeck & Andreas Beneking & Andrzej Ceglarz & Peter Schmidt & Antonella Battaglini, 2015. "Security of Supply in European Electricity Markets—Determinants of Investment Decisions and the European Energy Union," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Prada, Albino & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2015.
"Análisis del acoplamiento entre la riqueza y el desarrollo socioeconómico de las naciones
[Analysis of the mismatch between wealth and socio-economic development of nations]," MPRA Paper 61067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prada, Albino & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2014.
"Del concepto de crecimiento económico al de desarrollo y bienestar de las naciones: Una aplicación a la Unión Europea
[From economic growth to development and welfare of nations: An application to ," MPRA Paper 54764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Vasilakis & Thierry Chaussalet & Martin Pitt, 2015. "The 7th IMA international conference on quantitative modelling in the management of health and social care: IMA health 2013 special issue," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 107-109, June.
- Butler, Bella & Soontiens, Werner, 2015. "Offshoring of higher education services in strategic nets: A dynamic capabilities perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 477-490.
- Howley, Peter, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108956, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Singh, C. & Bedi, A.S., 2012. "‘War on piracy’: the conflation of Somali piracy with terrorism in discourse, tactic and law," ISS Working Papers - General Series 543, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- De Ayala Bilbao, Amaya & Hoyos Ramos, David & Mariel Chladkova, Petr, 2012. "Landscape valuation through discrete choice experiments: Current practice and future research reflections," BILTOKI Biltoki;2012-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00801860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.