Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jian Yang & Michael Haigh & David Leatham, 2001.
"Agricultural liberalization policy and commodity price volatility: a GARCH application,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(9), pages 593-598.
- Yang, Jian & Leatham, David J. & Haigh, Michael S., 1999. "Agricultural Liberalization Policy and Commodity Price Volatility: A GARCH Application," Proceedings: 1999 Regional Committee NC-221, 1999, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 132337, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Christopher Gilbert & Wyn Morgan, 2010. "Has food price volatility risen?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K. & Awuor, Tom, 2000.
"Do Farmers Really Benefit from High Food Prices? Balancing Rural Interests in Kenya's Maize Pricing and Marketing Policy,"
Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs
54641, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K. & Awuor, Tom, 2001. "Do Farmers Really Benefit from High Food Prices? Balancing Rural Interest in Kenya's Maize Pricing and Marketing Policy," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55149, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thom S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K. & Awour, Tom, 2001. "Do Farmers Really Benefit from High Food Prices? Balancing Rural Interests in Kenya's Maize Pricing and Marketing Policy," Working Papers 202678, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, May.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"On the Behaviour of Commodity Prices,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990. "On The Behavior of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Balcombe, Kelvin, 2009. "The Nature and Determinants of Volatility in Agricultural Prices," MPRA Paper 24819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nijhoff, Jan J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Mwiinga, Billy & Shaffer, James D., 2002. "Markets Need Predictable Government Actions to Function Effectively: The Case of Importing Maize in Times of Deficit," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54609, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gerald E. Shively, 1996. "Food Price Variability and Economic Reform: An ARCH Approach for Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Ariga, Joshua & Jayne, Thomas S. & Njukia, Stephen, 2010. "Staple food prices in Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 58559, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Jayne, T.S., 2010. "Exploring the Logic Behind Southern Africa's Food Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 76-87, January.
- Poulton, Colin & Kydd, Jonathan & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2006. "State intervention for food price stabilisation in Africa: Can it work?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-356, August.
- T. S. Jayne & Robert J. Myers & James Nyoro, 2008. "The effects of NCPB marketing policies on maize market prices in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 313-325, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1997. "Liberalization and food price distributions: ARCH-M evidence from Madagascar," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, T.S. & Myers, Robert J., 2006. "Managing food price risks and instability in a liberalizing market environment: Overview and policy options," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 275-287, August.
- Mwanaumo, Anthony & Jayne, Thomas S. & Zulu, Ballard & Shawa, Julius J. & Mbozi, Green & Haggblade, Steven & Nyembe, Misheck, 2005. "Zambia's 2005 Maize Import and Marketing Experiences: Lessons and Implications," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54615, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2010. "What Explains the Rise in Food Price Volatility?," IMF Working Papers 10/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "The Impacts of Trade Barriers and Market Interventions on Maize Price Predictability: Evidence from Eastern and Southern Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 56798, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Tschirley, David L., 2009. "Food Price Spikes and Strategic Interactions between the Public and Private Sectors: Market Failures or Governance Failures," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 97142, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Howley, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: Assessing the general publics’ rural landscape preferences," Working Papers 1105, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Acevedo Rueda, Rafael Alexis, 2013.
"El proceso de toma de decisiones: un modelo de economía conductual
[The Decision Making Process: A Behavioral Economics Model]," MPRA Paper 50890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Carter, Eric D., 2015. "Making the Blue Zones: Neoliberalism and nudges in public health promotion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 374-382.
- Qiang Chen & Yijiang Wang & Chun-lei Yang, 2014. "Taxation under Autocracy: Theory and Evidence from Late Imperial China," SDU Working Papers 2014-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2012. "Incompetency training: Theory, practice, and remedies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 279-293.
- Miranda Escolar, Belen & Fernández Morueco, Ricardo, 2011. "Vino, turismo e innovación: Las Rutas del Vino de España, una estrategia integrada de desarrollo rural/Wine, Tourism and Innovation: The Wine Routes of Spain, an Integrated Strategy of Rural Developme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 129-164, Abril.
- Fander Falconí & María Cristina Vallejo, 2012. "Transiciones socioecológicas en la región andina," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 53-71, Abril.
- Eduard IONESCU & Rodica DRAGOMIROIU & Lacramioara Rodica HURLOIU & Petru ROSCA, 2014. "Principles Of Change Management," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 1, pages 137-142.
- Vanessa May & Stewart Muir, 2015. "Everyday Belonging and Ageing: Place and Generational Change," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 20(1), pages 1-8.
- Saskia Ellenbeck & Andreas Beneking & Andrzej Ceglarz & Peter Schmidt & Antonella Battaglini, 2015. "Security of Supply in European Electricity Markets—Determinants of Investment Decisions and the European Energy Union," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Prada, Albino & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2015.
"Análisis del acoplamiento entre la riqueza y el desarrollo socioeconómico de las naciones
[Analysis of the mismatch between wealth and socio-economic development of nations]," MPRA Paper 61067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prada, Albino & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2014.
"Del concepto de crecimiento económico al de desarrollo y bienestar de las naciones: Una aplicación a la Unión Europea
[From economic growth to development and welfare of nations: An application to ," MPRA Paper 54764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Vasilakis & Thierry Chaussalet & Martin Pitt, 2015. "The 7th IMA international conference on quantitative modelling in the management of health and social care: IMA health 2013 special issue," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 107-109, June.
- Butler, Bella & Soontiens, Werner, 2015. "Offshoring of higher education services in strategic nets: A dynamic capabilities perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 477-490.
- Howley, Peter, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108956, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Singh, C. & Bedi, A.S., 2012. "‘War on piracy’: the conflation of Somali piracy with terrorism in discourse, tactic and law," ISS Working Papers - General Series 543, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- De Ayala Bilbao, Amaya & Hoyos Ramos, David & Mariel Chladkova, Petr, 2012. "Landscape valuation through discrete choice experiments: Current practice and future research reflections," BILTOKI Biltoki;2012-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00801860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .