El proceso de toma de decisiones: un modelo de economía conductual
[The Decision Making Process: A Behavioral Economics Model]
This paper is a contribution to the study of behavioral economics. It proposes a model of decision making process and includes the affective and cognitive systems, both them included when anyone evaluates the options to select one. First of all, a literature review was done. Secondly, an analysis of the economic theories related to the decision making process is presented. Thirdly, the model to explain the decision making is proposed. Finally, the paper shows the conclusions and reflections about the studies and advances in the field of the decision making process analysis thinking over a phrase: “long way to go”.
|Date of creation:||31 May 2013|
|Date of revision:||15 Sep 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew Rabin., 1997.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Economics Working Papers
97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-24, December.
- Chris Starmer, 2000. "Developments in Non-expected Utility Theory: The Hunt for a Descriptive Theory of Choice under Risk," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 332-382, June.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-61, November.
- Acevedo Rueda, Rafael Alexis, 2008.
"Implicaciones filosóficas de la eficiencia gerencial
[Philosophical implications of the managerial efficiency]," MPRA Paper 58688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2009.
- Tilman Slembeck, 2000. "Learning in Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Microeconomics 0004007, EconWPA.
- Francisco Augusto Laca Arocena, 2012. "Racionalidad limitada en la sociedad del riesgo mundial," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(26), pages 121-135, January-J.
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- J B Heaton, 2002. "Managerial Optimism and Corporate Finance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(2), Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.