Attitudes Toward Tourism And Tourism Congestion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2215-:d:121049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guido Sechi & Zaiga Krisjane & Maris Berzins & Daina Vinklere, 2014. "Quality of Life and Tourism-Related Perceptions among Residents: Evidence from Lake Engure Area, Latvia," ERSA conference papers ersa14p597, European Regional Science Association.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2016. "Happy Hosts? International Tourist Arrivals and Residents' Subjective Well-being in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iulia C. Muresan & Camelia F. Oroian & Rezhen Harun & Felix H. Arion & Andra Porutiu & Gabriela O. Chiciudean & Alexandru Todea & Ramona Lile, 2016. "Local Residents’ Attitude toward Sustainable Rural Tourism Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez & Ancor Suárez-Alemán, 2012. "“Not always sunny in paradise: prices and brand diversity in touristic areas supermarkets”," IREA Working Papers 201211, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:100:d:62593 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Lappa & Evangelia Georgitsoyanni, 2016. "Integrating Cultural Heritage into Contemporary Life. The Perspective of Local Communities: The Case of Arcadia, Greece," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 39-49.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Bartolome & Michael McAleer & Vicente Ramos & Javier Rey-Maquieira, 2009. "Risk Management for International Tourist Arrivals: An Application to the Balearic Islands, Spain," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-665, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsTOURISM ATTITUDES; RESIDENT OPINIONS; TOURISM CONGESTION; DISCRETE CHOICE MODELS;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:25:y:2007:p:193-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.