Capital Shortages and Asymmetries in UK Unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Barking Campus, Longbridge Road, London RM8 2AS|
Phone: 020 8223 2121
Web page: http://www.uel.ac.uk:80/faculties/socsci/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Scott, Andrew, 1994. "Asymmetries in the Cyclical Behaviour of UK Labour Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1303-23, November.
- Holzer, Harry J & Montgomery, Edward B, 1993.
"Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 397-408, August.
- Harry J. Holzer & Edward B. Montgomery, 1990. "Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms," NBER Working Papers 3274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988.
"Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
866R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1989.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1986. "Wage Setting, Unemployment, and Insider-Outsider Relations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 235-39, May.
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1991.
"Unemployment in the OECD Countries,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- S.G. Hall & S.G.B. Henry, 1987. "Wage Models," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 119(1), pages 70-75, February.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-39, September.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1989.
"Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity : A Keynesian approach,"
1989-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, Theo C. M. J. & van Schaik, Anton B. T. M., 1990. "Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity: A Keynesian approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 363-380.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1990. "Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity : A Keynesian approach," Other publications TiSEM b1c9d97b-95eb-4a09-ae64-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1993. "Unemployment and Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121751, December.
- Roy Cromb, 1993. "A Survey of Recent Econometric Work on the NAIRU," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1/2), pages 27-51, January.
- Sneessens, H. & Dreze, J., 1985.
"A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1985040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sneessens, Henri R & Dreze, Jacques H, 1986. "A Discussion of Belgian Unemployment, Combining Traditional Concepts and Disequilibrium Econometrics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S89-119, Supplemen.
- SNEESSENS, Henri R. & DREZE, Jacques H., . "A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 704, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alan Manning, 1992. "Productivity Growth, Wage Setting and the Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0063, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1987. "Why Is Wage Inflation in Britain So High?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 103-28, February.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rowthorn, Robert, 1995. "Capital Formation and Unemployment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 26-39, Spring.
- Haskel, Jonathan, 1996.
"The Decline in Unskilled Employment in UK Manufacturing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haskel, J., 1996. "The Decline in Unskilled Employment in UK Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 342, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Granger, C W J & Lee, T H, 1989. "Investigation of Production, Sales and Inventory Relationships Using Multicointegration and Non-symmetric Error Correction Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages S145-59, Supplemen.
- Paldam, Martin, 1989. " A Wage Structure Theory of Inflation, Industrial Conflicts and Trade Unions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 63-81.
- Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T, 1995. "Short- and Long-Term Unemployment. A Parametric Model with Time-Varying Effects," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(2), pages 205-27, May.
- Granger, C W J & Swanson, Norman, 1996. "Future Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(3), pages 537-53, August.
- Malinvaud, E, 1986. "The Rise of Unemployment in France," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S197-217, Supplemen.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:elecwp:9607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.