Conflict, Effort and Capital Stock in UK Wage Determination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Baxter, J L, 1980. "A General Model of Wage Determination," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 3-17, May.
- Philip Arestis & Peter Skott, 1993. "Conflict, Wage Determination, and Hysteresis in U.K. Wage Determination," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 365-386, March.
- Jørgen Elmeskov, 1993. "High and Persistent Unemployment: Assessment of the Problem and Its Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1990. "Unemployment: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 391-439, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Skott, P., 1990.
"Efficiency Wages, Mark-up Pricing and Effective Demand,"
1990-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Skott, P., 1990. "Efficiency Wages, Mark-Up Pricing And Effective Demand," Papers 9026, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Paldam, Martin, 1989. " A Wage Structure Theory of Inflation, Industrial Conflicts and Trade Unions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 63-81.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1997.
"Reasserting the Role of Keynesian Policies for the New Millenium,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_207, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1998. "Reassuring the Role of Keynesian Policies for the New Millenium," Macroeconomics 9801004, EconWPA.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Wage norms, capital accumulation, and unemployment: a post-Keynesian view,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 295-311.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Wage Norms, Capital Accumulation and Unemployment: A Post Keynesian View," Working Papers wp253, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1998. "The Macroeconomics of Industrial Strategy," Macroeconomics 9808002, EconWPA.
- Vasiliki Bozani, 2011. "NAIRU, Unemployment and Post Keynesian Economics," Working Papers 1105, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Arestis, Philip & Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, Iris & Hagemann, Harald, 1998. "Capital shortage unemployment in Germany and the UK," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 3/1998, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
More about this item
KeywordsWage determination; unemployment; capital shortage; cointegration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:3:p:179-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.