Efficiency Wages, Mark-Up Pricing And Effective Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Skott, P., 1990. "Efficiency Wages, Mark-up Pricing and Effective Demand," Discussion Paper 1990-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis, 1986. "Wages and Prices in the UK: The Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 339-358, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skott, Peter, 2005.
"Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 305-331, July.
- Skott, Peter, "undated". "Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages," Economics Working Papers 2003-6, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Skott, 2004. "Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Boggio, Luciano, 2009. "Long-run effects of low-wage countries' growing competitiveness and exports of manufactures," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Financialization in Kaleckian Economies with and without Labor Constraints,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 357-386.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008. "Financialization in Kaleckian economies with and without labor constraints," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Philip Arestis & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, 1997. "Conflict, Effort and Capital Stock in UK Wage Determination," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 179-193, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand ; supply ; wages ; inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .