Simulation of Aggregate Demand Impacts on the Sectoral Value Added in the Iranian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapir, Andre, 1976.
"A note on input-output analysis and macroeconometric models,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 377-383, December.
- André Sapir, 1976. "A note on input-output analysis and macro-econometric models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8298, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Jere R. Behrman & James Hanson, 1979. "Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number behr79-1.
- Rogelio Montemayor Seguy & Ramirez, 1975. "The Use of Input-Output Analysis in an Econometric Model of the Mexican Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 4, pages 531-552 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
- Preston, Ross S, 1975. "The Wharton Long Term Model: Input-Output within the Context of a Macro Forecasting Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Pesaran, H., 1995. "Planning and Macroeconomic Stabilization in Iran," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Input-output; Asia;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .