Planning and Macroeconomic Stabilization in Iran
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul van den Noord & Richard Herd, 1993. "Pension Liabilities in the Seven Major Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 225-251.
- Hum, Derek & Simpson, Wayne, 1994. " Labour Supply Estimation and Public Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-1284, December.
- William Perraudin & Thierry Pujol, 1994.
"Framework for the Analysis of Pension and Unemployment Benefit Reform in Poland,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 643-674, December.
- W. R. M. Perraudin, 1994. "A Framework for the Analysis of Pension and Unemployment Benefit Reform in Poland," IMF Working Papers 94/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Susan Owen & Heather Joshi, 1990. "Sex, equality and the state pension," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 53-74, February.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1978.
"A model of social security and retirement decisions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 337-360, December.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1977. "A Model of Social Security and Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 0187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1985. "The Distributional Impact of Social Security," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 193-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Ben & Batina, Raymond G., 1991. "The effects of social security in a life cycle family labor supply simulation model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-226, November.
- Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1991. "Public pensions: Choices for the future," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 441-453, April.
- Heather Joshi & Hugh Davies, 1991. "Pension splitting and divorce," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 69-91, November.
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 275-298, December.
- Broer, D. Peter & Lassila, Jukka, . "Pension Policies and Public Debt in Dynamic CGE Models," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 23.
- Creedy, John & Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1993. "The Earnings-Related State Pension, Indexation and Lifetime Redistribution in the U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 257-278, September.
- Patterson, Kerry D & Pesaran, Bahram, 1992. "The Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution in Consumption in the United States and the United Kingdom," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 573-584, November.
- Bo[dieresis]s, Dieter & von Weizsa[dieresis]cker, Robert K., 1989. "Economic consequences of an aging population," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 345-354, March.
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Magnac, 1990. "Labor Supply and Taxation in France," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 358-389.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Louise M. Sheiner & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "An Aging Society: Opportunity or Challenge?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 1-74.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi88-1, January.
- John B. Burbidge & A. Leslie Robb, 1980. "Pensions and Retirement Behaviour," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 421-437, August.
- repec:fth:harver:1490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Hall, 1987. "Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 1997. "Simulation of Aggregate Demand Impacts on the Sectoral Value Added in the Iranian Economy," MPRA Paper 50385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2001. "An Analysis of Iran’s Third Five-Year Development Plan in the Post-Revolution Era (2000-2005)," MPRA Paper 50386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003.
"The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results,"
50391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 50392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Black Market Exchange Rate In Iran," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 144, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2006. "Unemployment Conundrum in Iran," Economics Working Papers wp06-15, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Pahlavani, Mosayeb & Wilson, Ed & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Structural Changes in the Iranian Economy: An Empirical Analysis with Endogenously Determined Breaks," Economics Working Papers wp05-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .