The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0309-1317|
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Olivier Gergaud, 2013. "Measuring the effect of cultural events with special emphasis on music festivals," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152437, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan Brida & Pablo Daniel Monterubbianesi & Sandra Zapata-Aguirre, 2013. "Análisis de los factores que influencian el gasto de los turistas culturales: el caso de los visitantes de museos de Medellín," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2012. "Urban Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 18244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jen D. Snowball, 2013. "The economic, social and cultural impact of cultural heritage: methods and examples," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 22, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boualam, Brahim, 2014.
"Does culture affect local productivity and urban amenities?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 12-17.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14012a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: “the Gaudí Centre”," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23, March.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2008. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: "The Gaudí Centre"," Working Papers 2072/9529, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Andy C. Pratt, 2011. "The Cultural Economy and the Global City," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ibon Aranburu & Beatriz Plaza & Marisol Esteban, 2016. "Sustainable Cultural Tourism in Urban Destinations: Does Space Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-14, July.
- Plaza, Beatriz & Haarich, Silke, 2008. "The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in scientific journals: Asymmetries between the American art perspective and the European regional planning viewpoint," MPRA Paper 10751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoge Franziska & Kreisel Werner & Reeh Tobias, 2011. "Das MARTa in Herford – ,Guggenheim- Bilbao-Effekt’ für die Stadtentwicklung?," Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 69-74, May.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012. "Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attraction: ," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Currid-Halkett & Kevin M. Stolarick, 2011. "The Arts: Not Just Artists (and Vice Versa)," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:gen:geneem:14012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar González-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2015. "Culture-led city brands as economic engines: theory and empirics," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 179-196, January.
- Jorg Ploger, 2007. "Bilbao City Report," CASE Reports casereport43, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "Evaluating the Economic Effects of Cultural Events," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o, 2010. "Visitors' experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Izabela Luiza POP & Anca BORZA, 2014. "Increasing the Sustainability of Museums through International Strategy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, December.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Jorg Ploger, 2008. "Bilbao city report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3624, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:452-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed