The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant, 2002.
"Geographical proximity and supplying relationships in modular production,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 742-755.
- Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2002. "Geographical Proximity and Supplying Relationships in Modular Production," Post-Print hal-00204245, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ash Amin, 2001. "Moving on: institutionalism in economic geography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(7), pages 1237-1241, July.
- André Rodríguez-Pose, 2001.
"Strategies of Waste: Bidding Wars in the Brazilian Automobile Sector,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 134-154, March.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Arbixb, Glauco, 2000. "Strategies Of Waste: Bidding Wars In The Brazilian Automobile Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Anders Larsson, 2002. "The development and regional significance of the automotive industry: supplier parks in western Europe," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 767-784, December.
- Crouch, Colin & Le Gales, Patrick & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut, 2004. "Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199259403.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boualam, Brahim, 2014. "Does culture affect local productivity and urban amenities?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, pages 12-17.
- Andy C. Pratt, 2011. "The Cultural Economy and the Global City," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorg Ploger, 2007. "Bilbao City Report," CASE Reports casereport43, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 861-877.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2012. "Urban Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 18244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jen D. Snowball, 2013. "The economic, social and cultural impact of cultural heritage: methods and examples," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 22, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: “the Gaudí Centre”," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 17-23.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "Evaluating the Economic Effects of Cultural Events," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Izabela Luiza POP & Anca BORZA, 2014. "Increasing the Sustainability of Museums through International Strategy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, December.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012.
"Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attraction: ," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Currid-Halkett & Kevin M. Stolarick, 2011. "The Arts: Not Just Artists (and Vice Versa)," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:gen:geneem:14012 is not listed on IDEAS
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o, 2010. "Visitors' experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Olivier Gergaud, 2013. "Measuring the effect of cultural events with special emphasis on music festivals," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152437, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luis Corchón & Matthias Dahm, 2010.
"Foundations for contest success functions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 81-98, April.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Dahm, Matthias, 2007. "Foundations for contest success functions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2008. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: "The Gaudí Centre"," Working Papers 2072/9529, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hoge Franziska & Kreisel Werner & Reeh Tobias, 2011. "Das MARTa in Herford – ,Guggenheim- Bilbao-Effekt’ für die Stadtentwicklung?," Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft, De Gruyter, pages 69-74.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar González-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2015.
"Culture-led city brands as economic engines: theory and empirics,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 179-196.
- Agovino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labour market? A spatial Markov chain approach," MPRA Paper 47038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Brida & Pablo Daniel Monterubbianesi & Sandra Zapata-Aguirre, 2013. "Análisis de los factores que influencian el gasto de los turistas culturales: el caso de los visitantes de museos de Medellín," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti & Dario Sciulli, 2016.
"Disability and Life Satisfaction in Italy,"
Applied Research in Quality of Life,
Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 925-954, September.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14012a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Ibon Aranburu & Beatriz Plaza & Marisol Esteban, 2016. "Sustainable Cultural Tourism in Urban Destinations: Does Space Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-14, July.
- repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plaza, Beatriz & Haarich, Silke, 2008. "The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in scientific journals: Asymmetries between the American art perspective and the European regional planning viewpoint," MPRA Paper 10751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ploger, Jorg, 2008. "Bilbao city report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3624, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:452-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.