The Government's Choice of Bureaucratic Organisation: An Application to Italian State Museums
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Bailey & Peter Falconer, 1998. "Charging for Admission to Museums and Galleries: A Framework for Analysing the Impact on Access," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 167-177, June.
- MAIRESSE, FranÃ§ois & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, .
"Museum assessment and FDH technology: towards a global approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1565, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- François Mairesse & Philippe Vanden Eeckaut, 2002. "Museum Assessment and FDH Technology: Towards a Global Approach," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 261-286, November.
- François Mairesse & Philippe Vanden Eeckaut, 2002. "Museum assessment and FDH technology: Towards a global approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/166509, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sir Alan Peacock, 2000. "Public financing of the arts in England," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 171-205, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1994. "Politicians and Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 995-1025.
- David Maddison, 2004. "Causality and Museum Subsidies," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 89-108, May.
- Michele Santoni & Silvia Fedeli, 2000.
"Endogenous Institutions in Bureaucratic Compliance Games,"
Departmental Working Papers
2000-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Silvia Fedeli & Michele Santoni, 2001. "Endogenous institutions in bureaucratic compliance games," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-229, November.
- Peter Johnson & Barry Thomas, 1998. "The Economics of Museums: A Research Perspective," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 75-85, June.
- Fedeli, Silvia, 1999. " Competing Bureaus and Politicians: A Compliance Approach to the Diversion of Public Funds," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 100(3-4), pages 253-70, September.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006.
"The Economics of Museums,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Bruno Frey, 1998. "Superstar Museums: An Economic Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Horn, Henrik & Wolinsky, Asher, 1988. "Worker Substitutability and Patterns of Unionisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 484-97, June.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1994. "Cultural Economics and Museum Behaviour," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 325-35, August.
- David Maddison & Terry Foster, 2003. "Valuing congestion costs in the British Museum," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 173-190, January.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:41-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.