Evaluating individual preferences for the British Museum
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Signorello & Enrico Bertacchini & Walter Santagata, 2010.
"Loving Cultural Heritage Private Individual Giving and Prosocial Behavior,"
2010.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Santagata Walter & Signorello Giovanni, 2009. "Loving Cultural Heritage. Private individual giving and prosocial behavior," EBLA Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999.
"Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt3tb6j874, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1998. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 109-129, November.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1j6814b3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S., 2002. "Marketing productivity: issues and analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 349-362, May.
- Throsby, C D, 1982. "Economics and the Arts: A Review of Seven Years," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(162), pages 242-52, September.
- Kanika Kapur & Burton A. Weisbrod, .
"The Roles of Government and Nonprofit Suppliers in Mixed Industries,"
IPR working papers
99-9, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Kanika Kapur & Burton A. Weisbrod, 2000. "The Roles of Government and Nonprofit Suppliers in Mixed Industries," Public Finance Review, , vol. 28(4), pages 275-308, July.
- Stephen Bailey & Peter Falconer, 1998. "Charging for Admission to Museums and Galleries: A Framework for Analysing the Impact on Access," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 167-177, June.
- Peter E.T. Edwards, 2008.
"Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees,"
200804, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised Jun 2008.
- Edwards, Peter E.T., 2009. "Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 376-385, March.
- Edwards, Peter E.T., 2008. "Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees," MPRA Paper 14769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Train, 2003. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number emetr2, September.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Englin, Jeffrey & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2003. "Valuing aboriginal artifacts: a combined revealed-stated preference approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 213-230, March.
- David Maddison & Terry Foster, 2003. "Valuing congestion costs in the British Museum," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 173-190, January.
- Debenedetti, Stéphane, 2003. "Investigating the Role of Companions in the Art Museum Experience," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1472, Paris Dauphine University.
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Greer Rossmann, 2003. "Using Stated-Preference Questions to Investigate Variations in Willingness to Pay for Preserving Marble Monuments: Classic Heterogeneity, Random Parameters, and Mixture Models," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 215-229, November.
- Layton, David F., 2000. "Random Coefficient Models for Stated Preference Surveys," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-36, July.
- Spash, Clive L. & Urama, Kevin & Burton, Rob & Kenyon, Wendy & Shannon, Peter & Hill, Gary, 2009. "Motives behind willingness to pay for improving biodiversity in a water ecosystem: Economics, ethics and social psychology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 955-964, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:49-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.