Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edwards, Peter E.T., 2009. "Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 376-385, March.
- Edwards, Peter E.T., 2008. "Sustainable financing for ocean and coastal management in Jamaica: The potential for revenues from tourist user fees," MPRA Paper 14769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Giraud, Kelly & Turcin, Branka & Loomis, John & Cooper, Joseph, 2002. "Economic benefit of the protection program for the Steller sea lion," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 451-458, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "The use of contingent valuation in assessing marine and coastal ecosystems’ water quality: A review," MPRA Paper 42183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2013.
"A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-15.
- Andrea Ghermandi & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2011. "A Global Map of Costal Recreation Values: results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis," Working Papers 2011_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gill, David A. & Schuhmann, Peter W. & Oxenford, Hazel A., 2015. "Recreational diver preferences for reef fish attributes: Economic implications of future change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 48-57.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:11:y:2015:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shabbar Jaffry & Alexandros Apostolakis, 2011. "Evaluating individual preferences for the British Museum," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(1), pages 49-75, February.
- Juan Ignacio Pulido-Fernández & Yaiza López-Sánchez, 2016. "Are Tourists Really Willing to Pay More for Sustainable Destinations?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, November.
- Chen, Jyun-Long & Chen, Jun-Yu & Chuang, Ching-Ta & Lu, Hsueh-Jung & Liu, Hsiang-Hsi & Lin, Yu-Shang, 2014. "Developing a co-management financing mechanism to enhance the financial sustainability of marine protected areas in Taiwan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 126-133.
More about this item
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lae:wpaper:200804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Delgado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/laceecr.html .