The Economics of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nauro F. Campos & Renata Leite Barbosa, 2009.
"Paintings and numbers: an econometric investigation of sales rates, prices, and returns in Latin American art auctions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 28-51, January.
- Campos, Nauro F & Leite Barbosa, Renata, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," IZA Discussion Papers 3445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbosa, Renata Leite & Campos, Nauro F, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besser, T. & Mann, S., 2015. "Which farm characteristics influence work satisfaction? An analysis of two agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-112.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:225-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrichsen, Jana & Zahn, Philipp, 2014.
"Political support in hard times: Do people care about national welfare?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 23-37.
- Friedrichsen, J. & Zahn, P., 2011. "The Macroeconomy and Individuals’ Support for Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1104, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Friedrichsen, Jana & Zahn, Philipp, 2012. "Political Support in Hard Times: Do People Care about National Welfare?," Working Papers 12-12, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Friedrichsen, Jana & Zahn, Philipp, 2013. "Political support in hard times: Do people care about national welfare?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-212, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bruno Frey, 2011.
"Tullock challenges: happiness, revolutions, and democracy,"
Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 269-281, September.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: Happiness, Revolutions and Democracy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: Happiness, Revolutions and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3460, CESifo Group Munich.
- Angelini, Viola & Bertoni, M & Corazzini, L., 2014. "Unpacking the determinants of life satisfaction," Research Report 14014-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
- Marco Bertoni & Luca Corazzini, 2015. "Life Satisfaction and Endogenous Aspirations," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 761, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cheah, Yong Kang & Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "The role of socio-demographic factors on self-rated happiness: The case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 29419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markussen, Thomas & Fibaek, Maria & Tarp, Finn & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan, 2014. "The happy farmer: Self-employment and subjective well-being in rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- María Laura Arrosa & Néstor Gandelman, 2016. "Happiness Decomposition: Female Optimism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 731-756, April.
- Helen V. Milner & Daniel L. Nielson & Michael G. Findley, 2016. "Citizen preferences and public goods: comparing preferences for foreign aid and government programs in Uganda," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 219-245, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14014-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Suárez-Varela & Jorge Guardiola & Francisco González-Gómez, 2016. "Do Pro-environmental Behaviors and Awareness Contribute to Improve Subjective Well-being?," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 429-444, June.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Yap Chin Fang, 2006. "Homeostasis and Well Being," Working Papers 09-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alex Coram & Lyle Noakes, 2006. "Relative advantage, queue jumping, and welfare maximizing wealth distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jozef Haczynski, 2016. "Happy and Healthy Aging. The Analysis of the Relationship Between Age, Health, Education and Happiness on International Social Survey Programme Data (Szczesliwe i zdrowe starzenie sie. Analiza zwiazku," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(60), pages 24-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.