Cultural Economics and Museum Behaviour
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Micallef & Graham Peirson, 1997. "Financial Reporting of Cultural, Heritage, Scientific and Community Collections," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 7(13), pages 31-37, May.
- Sir Alan Peacock, 2000. "Public financing of the arts in England," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 171-205, June.
- Juan Prieto-Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández-Blanco, 2006.
"Optimal pricing and grant policies for museums,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(3), pages 169-181, December.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández Blanco, "undated". "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Working Papers 3-02 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Victor Fernandez-Blanco, 2003. "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Public Economics 0309002, EconWPA.
- Elina Lampi & Matilda Orth, 2009.
"Who Visits the Museums? A Comparison between Stated Preferences and Observed Effects of Entrance Fees,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Lampi, Elina & Orth, Matilda, 2008. "Who visits the museums? A comparison between stated preferences and observed effects of entrance fees," Working Papers in Economics 298, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Muzychuk, V. & Khaunina, E., 2015. "Support Mechanisms for Museums in the Economic Crisis (the Example of Major Museums of Europe and Russia)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 132-161.
- David Maddison, 2004. "Causality and Museum Subsidies," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(2), pages 89-108, May.
- Silvia Fedeli & Michele Santoni, 2006. "The Government's Choice of Bureaucratic Organisation: An Application to Italian State Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(1), pages 41-72, March.
- John Ashworth & Peter Johnson, 1996. "Sources of “value for money” for museum visitors: Some survey evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Economics of Museums," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner, 1995. "On the rate of return in the art market: Survey and evaluation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 528-537, April.
- Michael Rushton, 2000. "Public Funding of Controversial Art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(4), pages 267-282, November.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Museums between Private and Public - The Case of the Beyeler Museum in Basle," IEW - Working Papers 116, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Murat Arik & Hulya Varol & Stan McMillen, 2000. "The Economic Impact of the New Britain Museum of American Art Expansion," CCEA Studies 2000-05, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Peter Johnson & Barry Thomas, 1998. "The Economics of Museums: A Research Perspective," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 75-85, June.
- Bruno Frey, 1998. "Superstar Museums: An Economic Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 113-125, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:41:y:1994:i:3:p:325-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.