How cultural organizations’ size and funding influence innovation and performance: the case of museums
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Museums between Private and Public - The Case of the Beyeler Museum in Basle," IEW - Working Papers 116, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette, 2005. "The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 854-862, June.
- Neset Hikmet & Anol Bhattacherjee & Nir Menachemi & Varol Kayhan & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The role of organizational factors in the adoption of healthcare information technology in Florida hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, December.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994.
"Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 739-747, April.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 79, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lam, Alice, 2004. "Organizational Innovation," MPRA Paper 11539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertschek, Irene & Entorf, Horst, 1996. "On Nonparametric Estimation of the Schumpeterian Link between Innovation and Firm Size: Evidence from Belgium, France, and Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 401-426. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)