How cultural organizations’ size and funding influence innovation and performance: the case of museums
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Museums between Private and Public - The Case of the Beyeler Museum in Basle," IEW - Working Papers 116, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette, 2005. "The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 854-862, June.
- Neset Hikmet & Anol Bhattacherjee & Nir Menachemi & Varol Kayhan & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The role of organizational factors in the adoption of healthcare information technology in Florida hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, December.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994.
"Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 739-747, April.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 79, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lam, Alice, 2004. "Organizational Innovation," MPRA Paper 11539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertschek, Irene & Entorf, Horst, 1996. "On Nonparametric Estimation of the Schumpeterian Link between Innovation and Firm Size: Evidence from Belgium, France, and Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 401-426. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)