How cultural organizations’ size and funding influence innovation and performance: the case of museums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette, 2005. "The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 854-862, June.
- Neset Hikmet & Anol Bhattacherjee & Nir Menachemi & Varol Kayhan & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The role of organizational factors in the adoption of healthcare information technology in Florida hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Bertschek, Irene & Entorf, Horst, 1996. "On Nonparametric Estimation of the Schumpeterian Link between Innovation and Firm Size: Evidence from Belgium, France, and Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 401-426.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Museums between Private and Public - The Case of the Beyeler Museum in Basle," IEW - Working Papers 116, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, May.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994.
"Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 739-747, April.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Cross-sectional regressions and the empirics of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 79, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lam, Alice, 2004. "Organizational Innovation," MPRA Paper 11539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trilce Navarrete, 2013. "Museums," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 29, pages 330-343 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karol J. Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2017.
"Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 227-246, April.
- Borowiecki, Karol J. & Navarrete, Trilce, 2015. "Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2016. "Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation," Trinity Economics Papers tep1616, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2015. "Digitization of Heritage Collections as Indicator of Innovation," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2015.
- Francesco Izzo & Barbara Masiello, 2015. "Strategie di innovazione nelle imprese creative di servizi," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 63-104.
- Elena GORI & Silvia FISSI, 2013. "From Cash to Accrual Accounting: A Model to Evaluate the Performance of Public Museums," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(4), pages 519-541, October.
- Aloys Prinz & Jan Piening & Thomas Ehrmann, 2015. "The success of art galleries: a dynamic model with competition and information effects," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(2), pages 153-176, May.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational size; Public funding; Innovation; Museum; Social and economic performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:35:y:2011:i:4:p:247-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .