Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2001. "Selective Intervention and Internal HybridsInterpreting and Learning from the Rise and Decline of the Oticon Spaghetti Organization," DRUID Working Papers 01-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florent Catel & Jean-Charles Monateri, 2007. "Modularité et dynamique des relations durables entre entreprises : le cas des produits et systèmes complexes," Post-Print halshs-00217607, HAL.
- Padmashree Gehl Sampath, 2010. "Economic Aspects of Access to Medicines after 2005: Product Patent Protection and Emerging Firm Strategies in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3336, eSocialSciences.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2015. "Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 109-118.
- Cowan, Robin & Sanditov, Bulat & Weehuizen, Rifka, 2011.
"Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 165-182, August.
- Rifka Weehuizen & Bulat Sanditov & Robin Cowan, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Weehuizen, Rifka & Sanditov, Bulat & Cowan, Robin, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Grodal, Stine & Mendonca, Sandro & Wibe, Mona, 2005. "Advances and challenges in innovation studies," MPRA Paper 27519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortega-Argilés , Raquel & Moreno, Rosina, 2009.
"Evidence on the role of ownership structure on firms’ innovative performance,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 15, pages 231-250.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance," IREA Working Papers 200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Carmen Camarero & Mª Garrido & Eva Vicente, 2011. "How cultural organizations’ size and funding influence innovation and performance: the case of museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(4), pages 247-266, November.
- Nuno Campos Pereira & Nuno Araújo & Leonardo Costa, 2016. "A counting multidimensional innovation index for SMEs," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization; innovation; learning and knowledge creation; organizational innovativeness; organizational change;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .