A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas M. Larson, 1993. "Joint Recreation Choices and Implied Values of Time," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(3), pages 270-286.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Caudill, Steven B & Mixon, Franklin G, Jr, 1995. "Modeling Household Fertility Decisions: Estimation and Testing of Censored Regression Models for Count Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 183-196.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Berman, Matthew D. & Kim, Hong Jin, 1999. "Endogenous On-Site Time In The Recreation Demand Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21616, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
- Francisco Covas & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2000. "A modified hurdle model for completed fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 173-188.
- Matthew D. Berman & Hong Jin Kim, 1999. "Endogenous On-Site Time in the Recreation Demand Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 603-619.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Martínez-García & Josep María Raya, 2009. "Determinantes de la demanda temporal de turismo: una aproximación microeconómica con un modelo de duración," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(2), pages 271-302, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:480-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chai Cheng, T., 2011.
"Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence Chai Cheng, 2011. "Measuring the Effects of Removing Subsidies for Private Insurance on Public Expenditure for Health Care," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John, 2008. "A bivariate zero-inflated count data regression model with unrestricted correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 245-248, August.
- Chai Cheng, T & Vahid, F, 2010.
"Demand for hospital care and private health insurance in a mixed publicprivate system: empirical evidence using a simultaneous equation modeling approach,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
10/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence Chai Cheng & Farshid Vahid, 2011. "Demand for Hospital Care and Private Health Insurance in a Mixed Public–Private System: Empirical Evidence Using a Simultaneous Equation Modeling Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Klaus Moeltner & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund & Maria Alejandra Velez, 2007. "Processing Data from Social Dilemma Experiments: A Bayesian Comparison of Parametric Estimators," Working Papers 07-013, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:11:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiferaw Gurmu & John Elder, 2007. "A simple bivariate count data regression model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(11), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:21:y:2006:i:2:p:213-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.