Joint Recreation Choices and Implied Values of Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in High Technology Industries: A Florida Case Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in high technology industries: a Florida case study," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- James P. Miller & Herman Bluestone, 1988. "Prospects for Service Sector Employment Growth in Non-Metropolitan America," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-41, Winter.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- P N O'Farrell & B O'Loughlin, 1981. "New Industry Input Linkages in Ireland: An Econometric Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(3), pages 285-308, March.
- James P. Miller, 1989. "The Product Cycle and High Technology Industry in Nonmetropolitan Areas, 1976-1980," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M., 2005. "Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 341-361, September.
- Lori D. Snyder & Robert N. Stavins & Alexander F. Wagner, 2003.
"Private Options to Use Public Goods Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits,"
2003.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Snyder, Lori, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Discussion Papers dp-03-49, Resources For the Future.
- Snyder, Lori & Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Working Paper Series rwp03-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bowker, James Michael & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Rosenberger, Randall S. & McCollum, Daniel W., 2009. "Estimating the Net Economic Value of National Forest Recreation: An Application of the National Visitor Use Monitoring Database," Faculty Series 59603, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K., 2005. "Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 237-255.
- Eva Vicente & Pablo de Frutos, 2011. "Application of the travel cost method to estimate the economic value of cultural goods: Blockbuster art exhibitions," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 37-63, january.
- Bengochea, A., 2003. "Valoración del uso recreativo de un espacio natural," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 321-338, Agosto.
- Phaneuf, Daniel James, 1997. "Generalized corner solution models in recreation demand," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000013022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Shaikh, Sabina L. & Loomis, John B., 1997. "A Two-Constraint AIDS Model of Recreation Demand and the Value of Leisure Time," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35745, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shaikh, Sabina L., 1998. "A Whale Of A Good Time: Exploring Flexibility In The Recreation Demand Model," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20826, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-456.
- Martin Falk & Eva Hagsten, 2015. "Importance of early snowfall for Swedish ski resorts: Evidence based on monthly data," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1176, European Regional Science Association.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lew, Daniel K., 1998. "Some Implications Of The Two-Constraint Joint Recreational Choice Demand Model," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20937, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:61-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Shaw & Michael Ozog, 1999. "Modeling Overnight Recreation Trip Choice: Application of a Repeated Nested Multinomial Logit Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 397-414, June.
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2009. "Measuring the Social Recreation Per-Day Net Benefit of Wildlife Amenities of a National Park: A Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/35, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- García De La Fuente, L. & Colina Vuelta, A., 2004. "Métodos directos e indirectos en la valoración económica de bienes ambientales, aplicación al valor de uso recreativo del Parque Natural de Somiedo," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-26, Diciembre.
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2004. "Time is Money: Improved Valuation of Time and Transportation Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 159-190, October.
- McKean, John R. & Johnson, Donn M. & Taylor, R. Garth, 2001. "The Value Of Sport Fishing In The Snake River Basin Of Central Idaho," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36190, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ian J. Bateman & Guy D. Garrod & Julii S. Brainard & Andrew A. Lovett, 1996. "Measurement Issues In The Travel Cost Method: A Geographical Information Systems Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 191-205.
- Jörgen Hellström, 2006. "A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-226.
- O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Pearson, Peter, 2008. "Investigating attitudes to hydrogen refuelling facilities and the social cost to local residents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2074-2085, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:69:y:1993:i:3:p:270-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .