Modeling Household Fertility Decisions: Estimation and Testing of Censored Regression Models for Count Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Amara, 2015. "Multilevel Modelling of Individual Fertility Decisions in Tunisia: Household and Regional Contextual Effects," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 477-499, November.
- Marwân-al-Qays Bousmah, 2017.
"The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah, 2017. "The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal," Post-Print hal-01589994, HAL.
- Famoye, Felix & Wang, Weiren, 2004. "Censored generalized Poisson regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 547-560, June.
- Dimitris Karlis & Purushottam Papatla & Sudipt Roy, 2016. "Finite mixtures of censored Poisson regression models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(2), pages 100-122, May.
- Livia Elisa Ortensi, 2015. "Engendering the fertility-migration nexus: The role of women's migratory patterns in the analysis of fertility after migration," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(53), pages 1435-1468, June.
- Jörgen Hellström, 2006. "A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-226.
- Westerberg, Thomas, 2006. "MoreWork, Less Kids - The Relationship Between Market Experience and Number of Children," Umeå Economic Studies 682, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rafal Raciborski, 2011. "Right-censored Poisson regression model," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 95-105, March.
- Westerberg, Thomas, 2006. "Two Papers On Fertility - The Case Of Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 683, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2016. "Labour Shares, Fertility and Longevity in an OLG model," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 28, Bank of Lithuania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:20:y:1995:i:2:p:183-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .