The external costs of transport
In: Reforming Transport Pricing in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acheson, Keith & Maule, Christopher, 2006. "Culture in International Trade," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & MAYERES, Inge, "undated".
"Taxation of car-ownership, car use and public transport: Insight derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model,"
2004021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Jasper Knockaert & Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2004. "Analysis of transport policy scenarios for EUcountries with PRIMES-transport," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0402, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "How should heavy-duty trucks be taxed?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 651-668, March.
- Antonio Menezes & Ainura Uzagalieva, 2013. "The Demand of Car Rentals: a Microeconometric Approach with Count Models and Survey Data," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef & Dender, Kurt Van, 2005. "The Impacts of Marginal Social Cost Pricing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 211-243, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:1822_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .