The external costs of transport
In: Reforming Transport Pricing in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & MAYERES, Inge, "undated".
"Taxation of car-ownership, car use and public transport: Insight derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model,"
2004021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Jasper Knockaert & Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2004. "Analysis of transport policy scenarios for EUcountries with PRIMES-transport," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0402, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "How should heavy-duty trucks be taxed?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 651-668, March.
- Antonio Menezes & Ainura Uzagalieva, 2013. "The Demand of Car Rentals: a Microeconometric Approach with Count Models and Survey Data," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 25-41, June.
- repec:taf:transr:v:36:y:2016:i:6:p:692-712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef & Dender, Kurt Van, 2005. "The Impacts of Marginal Social Cost Pricing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 211-243, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:1822_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.