Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McAleer, Michael & Shareef, Riaz & da Veiga, Bernardo, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola De Agostini & Stefania Lovo & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2006.
"Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas,"
Chapters,in: Integrated Assessment and Management of Public Resources, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- de Agostini, Paola & Lovo, Stefania & Pecci, Francesco & Perali, Carlo Federico & Baggio, Michele, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Working Papers 2005.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonio Menezes & Ainura Uzagalieva, 2013. "The Demand of Car Rentals: a Microeconometric Approach with Count Models and Survey Data," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Gago, Alberto & Labandeira, Xavier & Picos, Fidel & Rodriguez, Miguel, 2006.
"Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations,"
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers
12023, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," DEA Working Papers 16, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Xavier Labandeira & Alberto Gago & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," Working Papers 2006.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juin‐Jen Chang & Lee‐Jung Lu & Shih‐Wen Hu, 2011. "Congestion Externalities of Tourism, Dutch Disease and Optimal Taxation: Macroeconomic Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 90-108, March.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2005. "The Economics of Local Tourist Systems," Working Papers 2005.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall Island Tourism Economies (SITEs); International tourist arrivals; Tourism tax; Volatility; Risk; Value-at-Risk (VaR); Sustainable Tourism-@-Risk (ST@R);
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.