Report NEP-TUR-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Working Papers 2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2005. "The Economics of Local Tourist Systems," Working Papers 2005.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2005. "The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Armenia: Evidence from a Travel Cost Method Study," Working Papers 2005.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Zanatta & Paolo Rosato, 2005. "The Impact of Speed Limits on Recreational Boating in the Lagoon of Venice," Working Papers 2005.135, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raffaele Miele & Francesco Mola, 2005. "An Open Source Based Data Warehouse Architecture to Support Decision Making in the Tourism Sector," Working Papers 2005.142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Sato, Kazuo, 2005. "Truncation and Endogenous Stratification in Various Count Data Models for Recreation Demand Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 615, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Carla Campos, 2005. "International Tourism and Economic Growth: a Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2005.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Growth, Conventional Production and Tourism Specialisation: Technological Catching-up Versus Terms-of-Trade Effects," Working Papers 2005.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Eden S. H. Yu, 2005. "Tourism, Jobs, Capital Accumulation and the Economy: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 2005.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.