International Tourism and Economic Growth: a Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulkarim K. Alhowaish, 2016. "Is Tourism Development a Sustainable Economic Growth Strategy in the Long Run? Evidence from GCC Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-10, June.
- Stefania Lionetti, 2010. "Tourism productivity: incentives and obstacles to fostering growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1009, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2013. "The relationship between international tourism and economic growth: the case of Morocco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 44102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:207-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Safarova, Nilufar, 2015. "Do foreign visitors reward post-communist countries? A panel evidence for tourism-growth nexus," MPRA Paper 66215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreja Benkovic & Juan Felipe Mejía, 2008.
"Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
010630, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Benković, Andreja & Mejía, Juan Felipe, 2008. "Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 26/2008, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2009.
"A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development,"
CIRJE-F-685, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-40, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CARF F-Series CARF-F-188, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Juin‐Jen Chang & Lee‐Jung Lu & Shih‐Wen Hu, 2011. "Congestion Externalities of Tourism, Dutch Disease and Optimal Taxation: Macroeconomic Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 90-108, March.
- Gawande, Kishore & Maloney, William & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel, 2009.
"Foreign informational lobbying can enhance tourism: Evidence from the Caribbean,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 267-275, November.
- Gawande, Kishore & Maloney, William & Montes Rojas, Gabriel V., 2009. "Foreign informational lobbying can enhance tourism : evidence from the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4834, The World Bank.
- Isabel Cortes-Jimenez, 2006. "Tourism and Economic Growth At Regional Level: the Cases of Spain and Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Igor Kotlán & Zuzana Machová, 2012.
"Vliv zdanění korporací na ekonomický růst: selhání daňové kvóty?
[The Influence of Corporate Taxation on Economic Growth: The Failure of Tax Quota?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(6), pages 743-763.
- Muhammad Ahad, 2016.
"Does Tourism-led Growth Hypothesis exist in Pakistan? A Freshlook from Combine Cointegration and Causality Approach with Structural Breaks,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(2), pages 94-111, February.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2016. "Does Tourism-led Growth Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan? A Fresh look from Combine Cointegration and Causality Approach with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 72430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Sema AY & Elif KARAKURT TOSUN & Hilal YILDIRIR KESER, 2016. "ULUDAG WINTER TOURISM and ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 31-39, August.
- Nita Thacker & Sebastian Acevedo Mejia & Roberto Perrelli, 2012. "Caribbean Growth in an International Perspective; The Role of Tourism and Size," IMF Working Papers 12/235, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Economic growth; Panel data;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-09 (Development)
- NEP-TUR-2005-12-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .