Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Labandeira & Alberto Gago & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," Working Papers 2006.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," DEA Working Papers 16, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005.
"Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives,"
2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McAleer, Michael & Shareef, Riaz & da Veiga, Bernardo, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006.
"A Macro and Microeconomic Integrated Approach to Assessing the Effects of Public Policies,"
22, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez & Xavier Labandeira, 2006. "A Macro and Microeconomic Integrated Approach to Assessing the Effects of Public Policies," Working Papers 2006-02, FEDEA.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Environmental Taxes in Spain: A Missed Opportunity," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0609, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Harry R. Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1993. "Tourism, economic welfare and efficient pricing," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-18, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juin‐Jen Chang & Lee‐Jung Lu & Shih‐Wen Hu, 2011. "Congestion Externalities of Tourism, Dutch Disease and Optimal Taxation: Macroeconomic Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 90-108, March.
- Gerum Alexander, 2014. "Untersuchung der Auswirkungen des ermäßigten Mehrwertsteuersatzes auf den Investitionsstau im bayerischen Beherbergungswesen," Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 83-90, May.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemcc:12023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.