Sharing a polluted river network through environmental taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun, Youngsub, 1988. "The proportional solution for rights problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 231-246, June.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Environmental Taxes in Spain: A Missed Opportunity," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0609, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2005.
"On demand responsiveness in additive cost sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 1-35, November.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2003. "On Demand Responsiveness in Additive Cost Sharing," Working Papers 2003-10, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2004. "On Demand Responsiveness in Additive Cost Sharing," Working Papers 2004-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2009. "Additivity in minimum cost spanning tree problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 38-42, January.
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2004.
"Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 87-101, January.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Additive rules in bankruptcy problems and other related problems," Game Theory and Information 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscost sharing; pollutant-cleaning cost; water taxes; river network.;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.