Environmental Taxes in Spain: A Missed Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H., 2002. "Environmental taxation and regulation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1471-1545 Elsevier.
- Labandeira-Villot, Xavier, 1996. "Market instruments and the control of acid rain damage : Effects of a sulphur tax on the Spanish electricity generating industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 841-854, September.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga, 1999. "Combining input-output analysis and micro-simulation to assess the effects of carbon taxation on Spanish households," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(3), pages 305-320, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006.
"Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations,"
DEA Working Papers
16, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Xavier Labandeira & Alberto Gago & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," Working Papers 2006.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David R. Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2017. "The Role of Budgetary Information in the Preference for Externality-Correcting Subsidies over Taxes: A Lab Experiment on Public Support," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Pablo Río & Xavier Labandeira, 2009.
"Barriers to the introduction of market-based instruments in climate policies: an integrated theoretical framework,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 10(1), pages 41-68, March.
- Pablo del Río & Xavier Labandeira, 2008. "Barriers to the introduction of market-based instruments in climate policies: an integrated theoretical framework," Working Papers 0805, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:501-:d:131774 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2013. "Understanding Public Support for Externality-Correcting Taxes and Subsidies: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers 2013-04, BC3.
- MarÃa GÃ³mez-RÃºa, 2012. "Sharing a polluted river network through environmental taxes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 992-1000.
- María Gómez-Rúa, 2013. "Sharing a polluted river through environmental taxes," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 137-153, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Taxes; Spain; Tax reform. environmental policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-08-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-08-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-08-19 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TUR-2006-08-19 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .