Market instruments and the control of acid rain damage : Effects of a sulphur tax on the Spanish electricity generating industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1995. "Tradeable permits for pollution control when emission location matters: What have we learned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Renee Rico, 1995. "The U.S. allowance trading system for sulfur dioxide: An update on market experience," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 115-129, March.
- John Pezzey, 1992. "The Symmetry between Controlling Pollution by Price and Controlling It by Quantity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 983-991, November.
- Newbery, David M G, 1990. "Acid Rain," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Baumol, 1991. "Toward enhancement of the contribution of theory to environmental policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(4), pages 333-352, December.
- Bohm, Peter & Russell, Clifford S., 1985. "Comparative analysis of alternative policy instruments," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 395-460 Elsevier.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caselles-Moncho, Antonio & Ferrandiz-Serrano, Liliana & Peris-Mora, Eduardo, 2006. "Dynamic simulation model of a coal thermoelectric plant with a flue gas desulphurisation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3812-3826, December.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Environmental Taxes in Spain: A Missed Opportunity," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0609, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:9:p:841-854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .