Duality in land rental problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun, Youngsub, 1988. "The proportional solution for rights problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 231-246, June.
- René Brink & Youngsub Chun & Yukihiko Funaki & Boram Park, 2016.
"Consistency, population solidarity, and egalitarian solutions for TU-games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 427-447, September.
- Rene van den Brink & Youngsub Chun & Yukihiko Funaki & Boram Park, 2012. "Consistency, Population Solidarity, and Egalitarian Solutions for TU-Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-136/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nir Dagan, 1996. "New characterizations of old bankruptcy rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Frank Huettner, 2015. "A proportional value for cooperative games with a coalition structure," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 273-287, February.
- Valencia-Toledo, Alfredo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "Non-manipulable rules for land rental problems," MPRA Paper 67334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- William Thomson, 2008.
"Two families of rules for the adjudication of conflicting claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(4), pages 667-692, December.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Two families of rules for the adjudication of conflicting claims," RCER Working Papers 535, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- René Brink & Yukihiko Funaki, 2009. "Axiomatizations of a Class of Equal Surplus Sharing Solutions for TU-Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 303-340, September.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2002. "Sustainability in bankruptcy problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 261-273, December.
- Young, H. P., 1988. "Distributive justice in taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0556-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Brink, René & Funaki, Yukihiko & van der Laan, Gerard, 2013. "Characterization of the Reverse Talmud bankruptcy rule by Exemption and Exclusion properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 413-417.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-duality; land rental problems; bankruptcy problems; proportional rule;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .