World Heritage Listing of Australian Natural Sites: Tourism Stimulus and Its Economic Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2001. "World Heritage Listing of Australian Natural Sites: Tourism Stimulus and its Economic Value," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48382, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2000. "Tourism and Conservation of Sea Turtles: An Australian Case Study," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48007, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Nick Hanley & Clive L. Spash, 1993. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 205.
- Harry R. Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1993. "Tourism, economic welfare and efficient pricing," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-18, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Ian J. Bateman & Guy D. Garrod & Julii S. Brainard & Andrew A. Lovett, 1996. "Measurement Issues In The Travel Cost Method: A Geographical Information Systems Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 191-205, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2010. "World Heritage: Where Are We? An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2009.
"Making World Heritage Truly Global: The Culture Certificate Scheme,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2009. "Making world heritage truly global: the culture certificate scheme," IEW - Working Papers 419, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2009. "Making World Heritage Truly Global: The Culture Certificate Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 2745, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini & Lasse Steiner, 2011.
"What determines the World Heritage List? An econometric analysis,"
ECON - Working Papers
001, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini & Lasse Steiner, 2011. "What Determines The World Heritage List? An Econometric Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Ecotourism/Wildlife based Tourism as Contributor to Nature Conservation with Reference to Vanni, Sri Lanka," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48956, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Gillespie, Robert & Bennett, Jeff, 2017. "Costs and Benefits of Rodent Eradication on Lord Howe Island, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 215-224.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde, 2016. "The effects of UNESCO World Heritage List inscription on tourism destinations performance in Italian regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 494-508.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2013. "World Heritage List," Chapters, in: Ilde Rizzo & Anna Mignosa (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 8, pages i-i, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"World Heritage List: Does It Make Sense?,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2010-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: does it make sense?," IEW - Working Papers 484, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: Does it Make Sense?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3078, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clem Tisdell, 2006. "Valuation of Tourism's Natural Resources," Chapters, in: Larry Dwyer & Peter Forsyth (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Tourism, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Wuepper & Marc Patry, 2017. "The World Heritage list: Which sites promote the brand? A big data spatial econometrics approach," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Calogero Guccio & Ilde Rizzo, 2013. "Does Unesco inscription affect the performance of tourism destinations? A regional perspective," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Elina Simone & Rosaria Rita Canale & Amedeo Maio, 2019. "Do UNESCO World Heritage Sites Influence International Tourist Arrivals? Evidence from Italian Provincial Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 345-359, November.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:32:y:2002:i:2:p:27-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.