Risk-sharing policies in the context of the French Flood Prevention Action Programmes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Posthumus, H. & Hewett, C.J.M. & Morris, J. & Quinn, P.F., 2008. "Agricultural land use and flood risk management: Engaging with stakeholders in North Yorkshire," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 787-798, July.
- Morris, Joe & Bailey, Alison P. & Alsop, D. & Vivash, R. & Lawson, C. & Leeds-Harrison, P.B., 2003. "Integrating Flood Management and Agri-Environment through Washland Creation in the UK," 14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003 24397, International Farm Management Association.
- David J. Pannell & Steven G.M. Schilizzi (ed.), 2006. "Economics and the Future," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3349, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline Brémond & Frédéric Grelot & Anne-Laurence Agenais, 2013. "Review Article: "Flood damage assessment on agricultural areas: review and analysis of existing methods"," Working Papers hal-00783552, HAL.
- Preenithi Aksorn & Chotchai Charoenngam, 2016. "Factors influencing life cycle management for community infrastructure development," International Journal of Project Organisation and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 63-86.
- Richert, Claire & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Figuières, Charles, 2017.
"The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 342-352.
- Claire Richert & Katrin Erdlenbruch & Charles Figuières, 2017. "The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments," Post-Print hal-01505777, HAL.
- Antonio Massarutto & Alessandro De Carli, 2014. "Two birds with one stone: improving ecological quality and flood protection through river restoration in Northern Italy," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 93-121.
- Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne & Rambonilaza, Tina & Lemarié-Boutry, Marie, 2014. "The response of land markets to flood protection and flood experience: a hedonic price modeling on the Gironde estuary (France)," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169761, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsflood risk management; flood storage; washland creation; risk transfer; compensation payments; insurance; floodplain restoration; over-flooding; damage assessment.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.