Resource Rent Taxation – A New Perspective for the (Swiss) Hydropower Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Mueller, Adrian, 2005. "An estimation of the Swiss hydropower rent," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 927-937, May.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2004.
"Regulation and Measuring Cost-Efficiency with Panel Data Models: Application to Electricity Distribution Utilities,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2003. "Regulation and Measuring Cost Efficiency with Panel Data Models: Application to Electricity Distribution Utilities," CEPE Working paper series 03-19, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Baillie, R.T. & Baltagi, B.H., 1994. "Prediction from the Regression Model with one-way Error Components," Papers 9405, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Luchsinger, Cornelia, 2002. "Deregulation of the Swiss Electricity Industry: Short-Run Implications for the Hydropower Sector," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 69-77, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhard Madlener & Stefan Vögtli, 2006. "Diffusion of bioenergy in urban areas: socio-economic analysis of the planned Swiss wood-fired cogeneration plant in Basel," CEPE Working paper series 06-53, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Andrea Horehájová, 2007. "Hedonic Price Functions for Zurich and Lugano with Special Focus on Electrosmog," CEPE Working paper series 07-57, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Koller, Martin, 2007.
"Economic and CO2 mitigation impacts of promoting biomass heating systems: An input-output study for Vorarlberg, Austria,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6021-6035, December.
- Reinhard Madlener & Martin Koller, 2006. "Economic and CO2 mitigation impacts of promoting biomass heating systems: an input-output study for Vorarlberg, Austria," CEPE Working paper series 06-50, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Andrea Horehájová, 2012.
"Using a choice experiment to estimate the benefits of a reduction of externalities in urban areas with special focus on electrosmog,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 387-397, January.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Andrea Horehájová, 2007. "Using a Choice Experiment to Estimate the Benefits of a Reduction of Externalities in Urban Areas with Special Focus on Electrosmog," CEPE Working paper series 07-58, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Reinhard Madlener & Carlos Henggeler Antunes & Luis C. Dias, 2006. "Multi-Criteria versus Data Envelopment Analysis for Assessing the Performance of Biogas Plants," CEPE Working paper series 06-49, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Madlener, Reinhard & Demirel, Mustafa, 2008.
"A real options evaluation model for the diffusion prospects of new renewable power generation technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1882-1908, July.
- Gürkan Kumbaroglu & Reinhard Madlener & Mustafa Demirel, 2004. "A Real Options Evaluation Model for the Diffusion Prospects of New Renewable Power Generation Technologies," CEPE Working paper series 04-35, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cee:wpcepe:04-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Ordas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepetch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.