Analysis of Panels and Limited Dependent Variable Models
- Pesaran,M. Hashem
- Lee,Lung Fei
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eide, Eric & Showalter, Mark H., 1998. "The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 345-350, March.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Manning, Willard G. & Blumberg, Linda & Moulton, Lawrence H., 1995. "The demand for alcohol: The differential response to price," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 123-148, June.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "The dynamics of changes in the female wage distribution in the USA: a quantile regression approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-30.
- Amanda Gosling & Stephen Machin & Costas Meghir, 2000.
"The Changing Distribution of Male Wages in the U.K,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 635-666.
- Amanda Gosling & Stephen Machin & Costas Meghir, 1994. "The changing distribution of male wages in the UK," IFS Working Papers W94/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- A Gosling & Stephen Machin, 1995. "The Changing Distribution of Male Wages in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0271, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1994. "The Distribution of Public Sector Wage Premia: New Evidence Using Quantile Regression Methods," NBER Working Papers 4734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Čížek, Pavel, 1999. "Quantile regression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,78, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Angel López-Nicolás & Jaume García & Pedro J. Hernández, 2001.
"How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 149-167.
- Jaume Garcia & Pedro J. Hernández & Ángel López Nicolás, 1998. "How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression," Economics Working Papers 287, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Trede, Mark, 1998. "Making mobility visible: a graphical device," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-82, April.
- Alberto Abadie & Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1998. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Quantile Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Kahn, Lawrence M, 1998. "Collective Bargaining and the Interindustry Wage Structure: International Evidence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(260), pages 507-534, November.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Weining Wang, 2012. "Quantile Regression in Risk Calibration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2013.
"International Evidence on the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Using Aggregate and Disaggregate Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(5), pages 913-932, August.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2010. "International evidence on the new Keynesian Phillips Curve using aggregate and disaggregate data," Working Papers 2010_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Montagnoliz, Alberto, 2010. "International Evidence on the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Using Aggregate and Disaggregate Data," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-57, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:256-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler, 2014.
"Evaluating Forecasts of a Vector of Variables: a German Forecasting Competition,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-55, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Tara M. Sinclair & Herman O. Stekler, 2014. "Evaluating Forecasts Of A Vector Of Variables: A German Forecasting Competition," Working Papers 2014-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Tara M. Sinclair & Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Herman Stekler, 2014. "Evaluating Forecasts of a Vector of Variables: A German Forecasting Competition," Working Papers 2014-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Keane, Michael, 2003. "Comment on “Simulation and Estimation of Hedonic Models” by Heckman, Matzkin and Nesheim," MPRA Paper 55141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Birdâ€™s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sarwar, Suleman & Chen, Wei & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2017.
"Dynamics of electricity consumption, oil price and economic growth: Global perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 256-270.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Sarwar, Suleman & Wei, Chen & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2017. "Dynamics of Electricity Consumption, Oil Price and Economic Growth: Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 79532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 May 2017.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008.
"Forecasting with panel data,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2006. "Forecasting with panel data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,25, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2007. "Forecasting with Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 91, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob De Haan, 2013. "Do political budget cycles really exist?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 329-341, January.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions using a Bayesian Robust Structural Model," Papers 1101, World Trade Institute.
- Michael Keane & Nada Wasi, 2013. "Comparing Alternative Models Of Heterogeneity In Consumer Choice Behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 1018-1045, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521631693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .