Analysis of Panels and Limited Dependent Variable Models
- Pesaran,M. Hashem
- Lee,Lung Fei
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2013.
"International Evidence on the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Using Aggregate and Disaggregate Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(5), pages 913-932, August.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2010. "International evidence on the new Keynesian Phillips Curve using aggregate and disaggregate data," Working Papers 2010_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Montagnoliz, Alberto, 2010. "International Evidence on the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Using Aggregate and Disaggregate Data," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-57, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob De Haan, 2013. "Do political budget cycles really exist?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 329-341, January.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2013.
"Subglobal Climate Agreements and Energy-intensive Activities: An Evaluation of Carbon Leakage in the Copper Industry,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 254-279, March.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2011. "Subglobal Climate Agreements and Energy-Intensive Activities: Is there a Carbon Haven for Copper?," Working Papers 1103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2013. "Subglobal climate agreements and energy-intensive activities: An evaluation of carbon leakage in the copper industry," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/174, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008. "Forecasting with panel data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006.
"Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand, 2006.
"On the Causal Links Between FDI and Growth in Developing Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand, 2004. "On the Causal Links between FDI and Growth in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Henrik & Rand, John, 2005. "On the Causal Links between FDI and Growth in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ryo Okui & Takahide Yanagi, 2018. "Kernel Estimation for Panel Data with Heterogeneous Dynamics," Papers 1802.08825, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:256-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler, 2014.
"Evaluating Forecasts of a Vector of Variables: a German Forecasting Competition,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-55, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Tara M. Sinclair & Herman O. Stekler, 2014. "Evaluating Forecasts Of A Vector Of Variables: A German Forecasting Competition," Working Papers 2014-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Tara M. Sinclair & Hans Christian Müller-Dröge & Herman Stekler, 2014. "Evaluating Forecasts of a Vector of Variables: A German Forecasting Competition," Working Papers 2014-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Keane, Michael, 2003. "Comment on “Simulation and Estimation of Hedonic Models” by Heckman, Matzkin and Nesheim," MPRA Paper 55141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryo Okui & Takahide Yanagi, 2014. "Panel Data Analysis with Heterogeneous Dynamics," KIER Working Papers 906, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sarwar, Suleman & Chen, Wei & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2017.
"Dynamics of electricity consumption, oil price and economic growth: Global perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 256-270.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Sarwar, Suleman & Wei, Chen & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2017. "Dynamics of Electricity Consumption, Oil Price and Economic Growth: Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 79532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 May 2017.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions using a Bayesian Robust Structural Model," Papers 1101, World Trade Institute.
- Michael Keane & Nada Wasi, 2013. "Comparing Alternative Models Of Heterogeneity In Consumer Choice Behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 1018-1045, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521631693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.