Price Competition in the enlarged EU 27 Export Market and the Role of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rune Skarstein, 2007. "Free Trade: A Dead End for Underdeveloped Economies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 347-367.
- Brausmann, Alexandra & Bretschger, Lucas, 2018. "Economic development on a finite planet with stochastic soil degradation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-19.
- Ayhan, Fatih & Elal, Onuray, 2023. "The IMPACTS of technological change on employment: Evidence from OECD countries with panel data analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Bahar, Dany & Rosenow, Samuel & Stein, Ernesto & Wagner, Rodrigo, 2019.
"Export take-offs and acceleration: Unpacking cross-sector linkages in the evolution of comparative advantage,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 48-60.
- Dany Bahar & Samuel Rosenow & Ernesto Stein & Rodrigo Wagner, 2018. "Export Take-Offs and Acceleration: Unpacking Cross-Sector Linkages in the Evolution of Comparative Advantage," CESifo Working Paper Series 7436, CESifo.
- Bahar, Dany & Rosenow, Samuel & Stein, Ernesto & Wagner, Rodrigo Andres, 2018. "Export Take-Offs and Acceleration: Unpacking Cross-Sector Linkages in the Evolution of Comparative Advantage," IZA Discussion Papers 12061, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergeyev, Dmitriy & Iovino, Luigi, 2018. "Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies Without Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo, 2010.
"Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2302-2308, May.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking.A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0906, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking – A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," CEPE Working paper series 09-67, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2020. "Demand, Distribution, Productivity, Structural Change, and (Secular?) Stagnation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_945, Levy Economics Institute.
- H. W. Arndt, 1984. "Political Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(3), pages 266-273, September.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ömer Özak, 2020.
"The origins of the division of labor in pre-industrial times,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 297-340, September.
- Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio & Özak, Ömer, 2018. "The Origins of the Division of Labor in Pre-Industrial Times," SocArXiv z3ngq, Center for Open Science.
- Özak, Ömer & Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio, 2020. "The Origins of the Division of Labor in Pre-Industrial Times," SocArXiv k59wg, Center for Open Science.
- Boerner, Lars & Severgnini, Battista, 2015. "Time for growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64495, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramona Dumitriu & Razvan Stefanescu, 2015. "The Relationship Between Romanian Exports And Economic Growth After The Adhesion To European Union," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 17-26.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2011. "Using Location, Agglomeration, and Policy Issues to Teach Urban Economics," Chapters, in: Gail M. Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick (ed.), International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 65, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cristian Silviu BANACU & Marcela Izabela CIOPA & Olga OLARU, 2011. "The Pair Education And Innovation – Knowledge Society’S Icon," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 26-31, December.
- Viengsaythong DALASENG & NIU Xiongying & Khaysy SRITHILAT, 2022. "Cross- Country Investigation of the Impact of Trade Openness and FDI on Economic Growth: A Case of Developing Countries," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 9(1), pages 49-73.
- Landesmann, Michael A, 2022. "Luigi Pasinetti on growth and structural change in international economic relations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 556-564.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2020.
"Capital as a social process: A Marxian perspective,"
HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 9(1), pages 41-71.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Capital as a Social Process: A Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 1705, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Tulla Antoni F., 2019. "Sustainable Rural Development Requires Value-Added Activities Linked with Comparative Advantage: The Case of the Catalan Pyrenees," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 11(2), pages 229-256, June.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Stanley D. Longhofer & Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Land Leverage: Decomposing Home Price Dynamics," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 183-208, June.
- Michael White, 2009. "Hunting a precursor: The limits of Mountifort Longfield on utility and value," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 65-96.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; European Union; price competition; exports; revealed comparative advantages; export unit values;
All these keywords.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:schdps:sdp14011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Frank Hoffmann (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.