Distribución Funcional De La Renta: Teorías Y Evidencia Empírica
[Functional Distribution of Income: Theories and Empirical Evidence]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2009. "Determinants of functional income distribution in OECD countries," IMK Studies 05-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "A K aldor– H icks– G oodwin– T obin– K alecki model of growth and distribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 319-345, May.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2012. "A neo-Kaleckian - Goodwin model of capitalist economic growth: Monopoly power,managerial pay, labor market conflict, and endogenous technical progress," IMK Working Paper 105-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Chiang, Alpha C, 1973. "A Simple Generalization of the Kaldor-Pasinetti Theory of Profit Rate and Income Distribution," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(159), pages 311-313, August.
- Álvaro Moreno, 2002. "El modelo de ciclo y crecimiento de Richard Goodwin. Una evaluación empírica para Colombia," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribución funcional de la renta; Ricardo; Marx; Kaldor; Goodwin; Kalecki;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .