Measuring the reaction of monetary policy to the stock market
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2008.
"The Fed's reaction to the stock market during the great depression: Fact or artefact?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 164-184, April.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2007. "The Fed's Reaction to the Stock Market During the Great Depression: Fact or Artefact?," Working Paper series 33_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chordia, Tarun & Sarkar, Asani & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of Stock and Bond Market Liquidity: Forthcoming in the Review of Financial Studies," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9178v9kq, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2013. "Monetary policy and stock market dynamics across monetary regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 381-406.
- repec:rim:rimwps:33-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arouri, Mohamed & Jawadi, Fredj & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2013.
"What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007–2009 global financial crisis?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 175-187.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Fredj Jawadi, 2010. "What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007-2009 global financial crisis?," Working Papers hal-00507826, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Fredj Jawadi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007-2009 global financial crisis?," Post-Print hal-01410577, HAL.
- John, Tatom, 2009.
"U.S. Monetary Policy and Stock Prices: Should the Fed Attempt to Control Stock Prices?,"
19762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John A. Tatom, 2009. "U.S. Monetary Policy and Stock Prices: Should the Fed Attempt to Control Stock Prices?," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-14, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian, 2005.
"The effects of war risk on US financial markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1769-1789, July.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian P., 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," Working papers 4417-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2003. "The effects of war risk on U.S. financial markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefano Neri, 2004. "Monetary policy and stock prices: theory and evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 513, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian, 2004.
"The impact of monetary policy on asset prices,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1553-1575, November.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2002. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 8794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2002. "The impact of monetary policy on asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Todd Prono, 2008.
"GARCH-based identification and estimation of triangular systems,"
Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper
QAU08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd, Prono, 2009. "GARCH-Based Identification and Estimation of Triangular Systems," MPRA Paper 20032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grunspan, T., 2005. "The Fed and the Question of Financial Stability: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 134, Banque de France.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2010. "Dynamic linkages between monetary policy and the stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-293, October.
- M. D. Hayford & A. G. Malliaris, 2005.
"How did the Fed react to the 1990s stock market bubble? Evidence from an extended Taylor rule,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 14, pages 223-232
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hayford, M. D. & Malliaris, A. G., 2005. "How did the Fed react to the 1990s stock market bubble? Evidence from an extended Taylor rule," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 20-29, May.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2009.
"Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(6), pages 739-759, December.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2006. "Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1710, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Global financial transmission of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series 616, European Central Bank.
- Aymen Belgacem, 2009. "Fundamentals, Macroeconomic Announcements and Asset Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2003. "The performance of the Euribor futures market: Effficiency and the impact of ECB policy announcements," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- I. Arnold & P.J.A. van Els & J. de Haan, 2002. "Wealth Effects and Monetary Policy," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 719, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1372-1382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "Fear of depression - Asymmetric monetary policy with respect to asset markets," MPRA Paper 17522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kai Shi & Li Nie & Yifei Cai & Yuan Wang, 2016. "Could Zhou Xiaochuan Put Option Save Chinas Capital Market?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 310-318, June.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006.
"Monetary policy and dividend growth in Germany: long-run structural modelling versus bounds testing approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1409-1423.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2005. "Monetary Policy and Dividend Growth in Germany: Long-Run Structural Modelling versus Bounds Testing Approach," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 250/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," SERIES 0024, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Apr 2009.
- Tarun Chordia & Asani Sarkar & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2003. "An empirical analysis of stock and bond market liquidity," Staff Reports 164, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- José Mauricio Gil León, 2015.
"Relación entre política monetaria y estabilidad financiera: un análisis aplicado para Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 33(77), pages 133-148, June.
- José Mauricio Gil León, 2015. "Relación entre política monetaria y estabilidad financiera: un análisis aplicado para Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 33(77), pages 133-148, June.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2007. "The U.S. Dynamic Taylor Rule With Multiple Breaks, 1984-2001," MPRA Paper 3419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2007.
- J. Benson Durham, 2001. "The effect of monetary policy on monthly and quarterly stock market returns: cross-country evidence and sensitivity analyses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Rodrigo Fuentes S. & Marcelo Ochoa C., 2007. "Política Monetaria, Precios de Activos y Estabilidad Financiera: Una Revisión de la Literatura," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 10(3), pages 115-127, December.
- He, Ling T., 2006. "Variations in effects of monetary policy on stock market returns in the past four decades," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 331-349.
- d'Amico, Stefania & Mira Farka, 2003. "The Fed and Stock Market: A Proxy and Instrumental Variable Identification," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 52, Royal Economic Society.
- Murat Duran & Refet Gurkaynak & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2010. "TCMB Faiz Kararlarinin Piyasa Faizleri Ve Hisse Senedi Piyasalari Uzerine Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1008, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Semmler, Willi & Zhang, Wenlang, 2007. "Asset price volatility and monetary policy rules: A dynamic model and empirical evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 411-430, May.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzales-Hermosillo & Vance L. Martin, 2005. "Shocks And Systemic Influences: Contagion In Global Equity Markets In 1998," CAMA Working Papers 2005-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.