The effect of the war risk: a comparison of the consequences of the two Iraq wars
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberto Rigobon, 2003. "Identification Through Heteroskedasticity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 777-792, November.
- Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2000.
"On the dynamic interdependence of international stock markets: A Swiss perspective,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 136(II), pages 123-146, June.
- Isakov, D. & Perignon, C., 1999. "On the Dynamic Interdependence of International Stock Markets: a Swiss Perspective," Papers 99.1, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "Measuring The Reaction of Monetary Policy to the Stock Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 639-669.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2002.
"The Impact of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
8794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2003.
"Spillovers across U.S. financial markets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2003-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian, 2005.
"The effects of war risk on US financial markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1769-1789, July.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2003. "The effects of war risk on U.S. financial markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian P., 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," Working papers 4417-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- David H. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988.
"What Moves Stock Prices?,"
487, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Chancharat, Surachai & Harvie, Charles, 2006. "The Interplay Between the Thai and Several Other International Stock Markets," Economics Working Papers wp06-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of a War with Iraq," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:54:y:2007:i:3:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.