The effect of the war risk: a comparison of the consequences of the two Iraq wars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of a War with Iraq," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2000.
"On the dynamic interdependence of international stock markets: A Swiss perspective,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), pages 123-146.
- Isakov, D. & Perignon, C., 1999. "On the Dynamic Interdependence of International Stock Markets: a Swiss Perspective," Papers 99.1, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian, 2005.
"The effects of war risk on US financial markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1769-1789, July.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian P., 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," Working papers 4417-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "The Effects of War Risk on U.S. Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2003. "The effects of war risk on U.S. financial markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian, 2004.
"The impact of monetary policy on asset prices,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1553-1575, November.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2002. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 8794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian P. Sack, 2002. "The impact of monetary policy on asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David H. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "What Moves Stock Prices?," Working papers 487, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "Spillovers Across U.S. Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "Measuring The Reaction of Monetary Policy to the Stock Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 639-669.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2003. "Identification Through Heteroskedasticity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 777-792, November.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Chancharat, Surachai & Harvie, Charles, 2006. "The Interplay Between the Thai and Several Other International Stock Markets," Economics Working Papers wp06-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kollias Christos & Papadamou Stephanos & Psarianos Iacovos, 2014.
"Rogue State Behavior and Markets: the Financial Fallout of North Korean Nuclear Tests,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-26.
- Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou, 2012. "Rogue State Behavior and Markets: The Financial Fallout of North Korean Nuclear Tests," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 67, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hanedar, Avni Önder & Hanedar, Elmas Yaldız, 2017.
"Ottoman stock returns during the Turco-Italian and Balkan Wars of 1910-1914,"
17-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Avni Önder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldız Hanedar, 2017. "Ottoman stock returns during the Turco-Italian and Balkan Wars of 1910 -1914," Working Papers 2017/2, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsWar risk; Two Iraq wars; E44;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:54:y:2007:i:3:p:371-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .