Global financial crisis, liquidity pressure in stock markets and efficiency of central bank interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Fredj Jawadi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2010. "Global financial crisis, liquidity pressure in stock markets and efficiency of central bank interventions," Working Papers hal-00507821, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Leitemo, Kai, 2009.
"Identifying the interdependence between US monetary policy and the stock market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 275-282, March.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Leitemo, Kai, 2005. "Identifying the Interdependence between US Monetary Policy and the Stock Market," Memorandum 12/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Kai Leitemo, 2008. "Identifying the interdependence between US monetary policy and the stock market," Working Paper 2008/04, Norges Bank.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Leitemo, Kai, 2005. "Identifying the interdependence between US monetary policy and the stock market," Research Discussion Papers 17/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Dick van Dijk & Timo Terasvirta & Philip Hans Franses, 2002.
"Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models — A Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-47.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Terasvirta, T. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Smooth transition autoregressive models - A survey of recent developments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-23/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Teräsvirta, Timo & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models - A Survey of Recent Developments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 380, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2001.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2007.
"Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects on Stock Returns?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 667-688, March.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2005. "Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects on Stock Returns?," Macroeconomics 0502001, EconWPA, revised 01 Feb 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Khanniche, Sabrina, 2012. "Modeling hedge fund exposure to risk factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1003-1018.
- Ricci, Ornella, 2015. "The impact of monetary policy announcements on the stock price of large European banks during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 245-255.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:50-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blancheton, Bertrand, 2016. "Central bank independence in a historical perspective. Myth, lessons and a new model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 101-107.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Galloppo, Giuseppe & Ricci, Ornella, 2014. "The effect of monetary policy interventions on interbank markets, equity indices and G-SIFIs during financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 49-61.
- Fredj Jawadi, 2016. "What Have We Learned from the 2007-08 Financial Crisis? Papers Presented at the Second International Workshop on Financial Markets and Nonlinear Dynamics (Paris, June 4-5, 2015)," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 819-823, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:20:y:2010:i:8:p:669-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.