Predicting Markov volatility switches using monetary policy variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "Measuring The Reaction of Monetary Policy to the Stock Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 639-669.
- Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2002.
"A test for volatility spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-84, June.
- Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002. "A Test for Volatility Spillovers," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002. "A Test for Volatility Spillovers," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Sola, Martin, 1995. "Stylized facts and regime changes: Are prices procyclical?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 497-526, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2017.
"Financial Depth and the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(6), pages 1195-1218, December.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Kandemir Kocaaslan, Ozge & Mouratidis, Kostas, 2016. "Financial Depth and the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 75250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Kostas Mouratidis & Dimitris Kenourgios & Aris Samitas, 2010. "Evaluating currency crisis:A multivariate Markov switching approach," Working Papers 2010018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Lopes, José Mário & Nunes, Luis C., 2012. "A Markov regime switching model of crises and contagion: The case of the Iberian countries in the EMS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1141-1153.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013.
"The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy,"
2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2015. "The Role of Financial Depth on The Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," EcoMod2015 8285, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:95:y:2007:i:1:p:110-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.