Citations for "Educational Production"
by Edward P. Lazear
- repec:kie:kieliw:1051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 2000. "Mobility, Targeting, and Private-School Vouchers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 130-146, March.
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011.
"Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools,"
44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
- Dimiter Kanev, 2002. "Globalisation and High Education," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 32-55.
- Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren, 2009.
"Differences in the distribution of high school achievement: The role of class-size and time-in-term,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 189-198, April.
- Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren, 2010. "Differences in the Distribution of High School Achievement: The Role of Class Size and Time-in-Term," IZA Discussion Papers 4824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren, 2005. "Differences in the Distribution of High School Achievement: The Role of Class Size and Time-in-term," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005270e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2006. "Do crowded classrooms crowd out learning? Evidence from the food for education program in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 665-684, April.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2002.
"Public Policy for Efficient Education,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 361-390, November.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Filmer, Deon, 2002. "Autonomy, participation, and learning in Argentine schools - findings andtheir implications for decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2766, The World Bank.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2002. "Bildung und Wirtschaftswachstum (Education and economic growth)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(4), pages 616-627.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2003.
"Economic Considerations and Class Size,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 34-63, February.
- Gordon C. Winston & David J. Zimmerman, 2003.
"Peer Effects in Higher Education,"
NBER Working Papers
9501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon C. Winston & David J. Zimmerman, 2003. "Peer Effects in Higher Education," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-64, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1999. "A Model of Multiple Districts and Private Schools: The Role of Mobility, Targeting, and Private School Vouchers," NBER Working Papers 7239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mingat, Alain & Tan, Jee-Peng, 2003. "On the mechanics of progress in primary education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 455-467, October.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2003.
"Do crowded classrooms crowd out learning?,"
149, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kelly Bedard & William O. Brown, Jr., "undated". "The Allocation of Public School Expenditures," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-16, Claremont Colleges.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2001. "New Evidence on the Missing Resource-Performance Link in Education," Kiel Working Papers 1051, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:35:i:4:p:616-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, William E. & Powers, John R., 2001. "Student performance, attrition, and class size given missing student data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 377-388, August.
- Juliana de Lucena Ruas Riani & Eduardo Luiz Gonçalves Rios-Neto, 2004. "Impacto Dos Fatores Familiares, Escolares E Comunitários Na Quantidade E Qualidade Do Ensino No Estado De Minas Gerais," Anais do XI Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 11th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do XI Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 11th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Brooks B. Robinson & Matthew P. Williams, 2008. "Price and Real Output Measures for the Education Function of Government: Exploratory Estimates for Primary & Secondary Education," NBER Working Papers 14099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Thissen & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "Higher education; time for coordination on a European level?," CPB Discussion Paper 68, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michael A. Boozer & Stephen E. Cacciola, 2001. "Inside the 'Black Box' of Project STAR: Estimation of Peer Effects Using Experimental Data," Working Papers 832, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.