A strategic response to class size reduction: Combination classes and student achievement in California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward P. Lazear, 2001. "Educational Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 777-803.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2014. "Inside the Black Box of Class Size: Mechanisms, Behavioral Responses, and Social Background," IZA Discussion Papers 8019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaime Thomas, 2011. "Combination Classes and Educational Achievement (Conference Paper)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4e18a31395b24c4f986071000, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Edwin Leuven & Marte Rønning, 2016.
"Classroom Grade Composition and Pupil Achievement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(593), pages 1164-1192, June.
- Leuven, Edwin & Rønning, Marte, 2011. "Classroom Grade Composition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 5922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edwin Leuven & Marte Rønning, 2012. "Classroom grade composition and pupil achievement," Discussion Papers 722, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2015.
"Class size: Does it matter for student achievement?,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 190-190, September.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2015. "Class Size: Does It Matter for Student Achievement?," Open Access publications 10197/7263, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Matthew M. Chingos & Kenneth A. Couch, 2013. "Class Size and Student Outcomes: Research and Policy Implications," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(2), pages 411-438, March.
- Sims, David P., 2009. "Crowding Peter to educate Paul: Lessons from a class size reduction externality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 465-473, August.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy & Jetson Leder-Luis & Adi Shany, 2017. "Maimonides Rule Redux," NBER Working Papers 23486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Kottelenberg & Steven F. Lehrer, 2014.
"Do the Perils of Universal Childcare Depend on the Child’s Age?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 60(2), pages 338-365.
- Kottelenberg, Michael J. & Lehrer, Steven F., 2014. "Do the Perils of Universal Child Care Depend on the Child's Age?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-14, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2014.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:216-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Jaime L., 2012. "Combination classes and educational achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1058-1066.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2017.
"In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Italian Mezzogiorno,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 216-249, October.
- Angrist, Joshua & Battistin, Erich & Vuri, Daniela, 2016. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Italian Mezzogiorno," CEPR Discussion Papers 11666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chingos, Matthew M., 2012. "The impact of a universal class-size reduction policy: Evidence from Florida's statewide mandate," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 543-562.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:27:y:2008:i:3:p:457-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .