Regression Discontinuity Design with Many Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Faber & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Felix Weinhardt, 2015.
"ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0186, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Benjamin Faber & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Felix Weinhardt, 2015. "ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses," NBER Working Papers 21306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faber, Benjamin & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa & Weinhardt, Felix, 2015. "ICT and education: evidence from student home addresses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65020, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weinhardt, Felix & Faber, Benjamin & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2015. "ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113105, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Faber & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Felix Weinhardt, 2015. "ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses," CEP Discussion Papers dp1359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Faber, Benjamin & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa & Weinhardt, Felix, 2015. "ICT and education: evidence from student homeaddresses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bertanha, Marinho Angelo & Moreira, Marcelo J., 2017. "Impossible inference in econometrics: theory and applications to regression discontinuity, bunching, and exogeneity tests," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 787, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marinho Bertanha & Guido W. Imbens, 2014.
"External Validity in Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs,"
NBER Working Papers
20773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BERTANHA, Marinho & IMBENS, Guido W., 2016. "External Validity in Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs," CORE Discussion Papers 2016025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marinho Bertanha & Marcelo J. Moreira, 2016. "Impossible Inference in Econometrics: Theory and Applications," Papers 1612.02024, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0745-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Booij, Adam S. & Haan, Ferry & Plug, Erik, 2017. "Can Gifted and Talented Education Raise the Academic Achievement of All High-Achieving Students?," IZA Discussion Papers 10836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Ángel Borrella Mas & Mariano Bosch Mossi & Marcello Sartarelli, 2016. "Non-Contributory Pensions Number-Gender Effects on Poverty and Household Decisions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsRegression Discontinuity Designs; Multiple Cutoffs; Average Treat- ment Effect; Alternative Asymptotics; Peer-effects;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2016026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.