The Effect Of Medicaid Eligibility On Coverage, Utilization, And Children'S Health
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Anne & Layte, Richard, 2017. "The impact of transitions in insurance coverage on GP visiting among children in Ireland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 94-100.
- Zhuan Pei & Yi Shen, 2017.
"The Devil is in the Tails: Regression Discontinuity Design with Measurement Error in the Assignment Variable,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Regression Discontinuity Designs, volume 38, pages 455-502
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Pei, Zhuan & Shen, Yi, 2016. "The Devil is in the Tails: Regression Discontinuity Design with Measurement Error in the Assignment Variable," IZA Discussion Papers 10320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhuan Pei & Yi Shen, 2016. "The Devil is in the Tails: Regression Discontinuity Design with Measurement Error in the Assignment Variable," Working Papers 606, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Étienne Gaudette & Gwyn C. Pauley & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2016. "Long-term Individual and Population Consequences of Early-life Access to Health Insurance," Working Papers wp355, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Thompson, Owen, 2017. "The long-term health impacts of Medicaid and CHIP," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 26-40.
- Boudreaux, Michel H. & Golberstein, Ezra & McAlpine, Donna D., 2016. "The long-term impacts of Medicaid exposure in early childhood: Evidence from the program's origin," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 161-175.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Laura R. Wherry, 2012. "Saving Teens: Using a Policy Discontinuity to Estimate the Effects of Medicaid Eligibility," NBER Working Papers 18309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:89-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mrr:papers:wp341 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:9:p:1061-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.