Does the quality of care in Medicaid MCOs vary with the form of physician compensation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Thomas Léger & Erin Strumpf, 2010. "Système de paiement des médecins : bref de politique," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-12, CIRANO.
- David Bardey & Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2014.
"Competition in Two-Sided Markets with Common Network Externalities,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(4), pages 327-345, June.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers 578, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2010.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," TSE Working Papers 09-103, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2010.
- Helmuth Cremer & David Bardey & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005937, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Madeline Zavodny, 2014. "Medicaid: A Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 20169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:545-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .