Working conditions, compensation and absenteeism
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Sarah & Sessions, John G, 1996. " The Economics of Absence: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Peter Dorman & Paul Hagstrom, 1998. "Wage compensation for dangerous work revisited," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 116-135, October.
- Johansson, Per & Palme, Marten, 1996. "Do economic incentives affect work absence? Empirical evidence using Swedish micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 195-218, February.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Strand, Jon, 1987. "Unemployment as a Discipline Device with Heterogeneous Labor [Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 489-93, June.
- Robert Drago & Mark Wooden, 1992.
"The determinants of labor absence: Economic factors and workgroup norms across countries,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(4), pages 764-778, July.
- Robert Drago & Mark Wooden, 1992. "The Determinants of Labor Absence: Economic Factors and Workgroup Norms across Countries," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(4), pages 764-778, July.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1987. "Diagnostics for Group Effects in Regression Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 275-82, April.
- Steven G. Allen, 1981. "Compensation, safety, and absenteeism: Evidence from the paper industry," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(2), pages 207-218, January.
- Felice Martinello & Ronald Meng, 1992. "Workplace Risks and the Value of Hazard Avoidance," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 333-45, May.
- Barmby, Tim & Stephan, Gesine, 2000. "Worker Absenteeism: Why Firm Size May Matter," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(5), pages 568-77, September.
- Cousineau, Jean-Michel & Lacroix, Robert & Girard, Anne-Marie, 1992. "Occupational Hazard and Wage Compensating Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 166-69, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:161-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.