Adaptive Estimation of the Regression Discontinuity Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black, 1999.
"Do Better Schools Matter? Parental Valuation of Elementary Education,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 577-599.
- Sandra E. Black, 1997. "Do better schools matter? Parental valuation of elementary education," Research Paper 9729, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Robinson, Peter M. & Samarov, Alexander, 2000. "Adaptive Semiparametric Estimation of the Memory Parameter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Moulines, Eric & Soulier, Philippe, 2002. "The FEXP estimator for potentially non-stationary linear time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 307-340, February.
- Erich Battistin & Enrico Rettore, 2002. "Testing for programme effects in a regression discontinuity design with imperfect compliance," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2004.
"Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 569-614, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- ANDREWS, DONALD W & Sun, Yixiao X, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-Range Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9wt048tt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Todd, Petra & Van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2001. "Identification and Estimation of Treatment Effects with a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 201-209, January.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Hall, Peter & Schucany, William R., 1989. "A local cross-validation algorithm," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 109-117, June.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1999. "Using Maimonides' Rule to Estimate the Effect of Class Size on Scholastic Achievement," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 533-575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2008.
"Regression discontinuity designs: A guide to practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 615-635, February.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Working Papers 13039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Technical Working Papers 0337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu, Ping & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2018. "Threshold regression with endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 50-68.
- Porter, Jack & Yu, Ping, 2015. "Regression discontinuity designs with unknown discontinuity points: Testing and estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 132-147.
- Ping Yu & Qin Liao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2019. "Inference and Specification Testing in Threshold Regression with Endogeneity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2209, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ganong, Peter & Jäger, Simon, 2014. "A Permutation Test and Estimation Alternatives for the Regression Kink Design," IZA Discussion Papers 8282, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:hrv:faseco:34222894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilbert Van Der Klaauw, 2008. "Regression–Discontinuity Analysis: A Survey of Recent Developments in Economics," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(2), pages 219-245, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive estimator; local cross validation; local polynomial; minimax rate; optimal bandwidth; optimal smoothness parameter;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2005-06-14 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0506003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.