Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Bressoux & Francis Kramarz & Corinne Prost, 2009. "Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 540-561, March.
- Pascal BRESSOUX & Francis KRAMARZ & Corinne PROST, 2008. "Teachers’ Training, Class Size and Students’ Outcomes : Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," Working Papers 2008-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998.
"The European Unemployment Dilemma,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 514-550, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "The European unemployment dilemma," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 178, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," Working Paper Series 481, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Haefke, Christian & Ramey, Garey, 2001.
"Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt7x3544bn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Haefke, Christian & Ramey, Gary, 2001. "Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wouter Den Haan & Christian Haefke & Garey Ramey, 2001. "Shocks and Institutions in a Job Matching Model," NBER Working Papers 8463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Haefke, 2001. "Shocks and institutions in a job matching model," Economics Working Papers 568, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2001.
- Pallage, Stephane & Zimmermann, Christian, 2001. "Voting on Unemployment Insurance," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 903-923, November.
- Carole Brunet & Andrew E. Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006.
"Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaisonmicroéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France,"
- Carole Brunet & Andrew Clark & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2006. "Statut résidentiel et durée de chômage : une comparaison microéconométrique entre la Grande-Bretagne et la France," Working Papers 0613, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falch, Torberg & Johansen, Kåre & Strøm, Bjarne, 2009. "Teacher shortages and the business cycle," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 648-658, December.
- Abou, Pokou Edouard, 2015.
"Incidence du travail domestique, des caractéristiques de l’école et du ménage sur les résultats scolaires des filles en Côte d’Ivoire
[Incidence of domestic work, school and household characteristi," MPRA Paper 43976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanoli, Mubashar Farooq, 2016. "Impact of Training and Mentoring on Employee Performance - Empirical analysis of Public and Private Universities’ staff members of Islamabad," MPRA Paper 74956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2016.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryosuke Nakamura, 2014. "Can Small Class Policy Close the Gap? An Empirical Analysis of Class Size Effects in Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 253-281, September.
- Stephen Gibbons & Sandra McNally, 2013. "The Effects of Resources Across School Phases: A Summary of Recent Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp1226, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2015.
"Class size: Does it matter for student achievement?,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 190-190, September.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2015. "Class Size: Does It Matter for Student Achievement?," Open Access publications 10197/7263, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:zbw:espost:173233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexis Le Chapelain, 2014. "Market for Education and Student Achievement," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1jgbspo1909, Sciences Po.
- Bouguen, Adrien, 2016.
"Adjusting content to individual student needs: Further evidence from an in-service teacher training program,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 90-112.
- Adrien Bouguen, 2015. "Adjusting content to individual student needs: Further evidence from an in-service teacher training program," PSE Working Papers halshs-01128184, HAL.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryosuke Nakamura, 2012. "Can Small Class Policy Close The Gap? An Empirical Analysis Of Class Size Effects In Japan," Working Papers e51, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsteachers' training; class size;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .