Incidence du travail domestique, des caractéristiques de l’école et du ménage sur les résultats scolaires des filles en Côte d’Ivoire
[Incidence of domestic work, school and household characteristics on educational outcomes of girls in Cote d'Ivoire]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999.
"Experimental Estimates of Education Production Functions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 497-532.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Experimental Estimates of Education Production Functions," NBER Working Papers 6051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Experimental Estimates of Education Production Functions," Working Papers 758, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2008.
"Le travail des enfants et la pauvreté en Afrique : un réexamen appliqué au Burkina Faso,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 186(5), pages 47-65.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2008. "Le travail des enfants et la pauvreté en Afrique : un réexamen appliqué au Burkina Faso," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(5), pages 47-65.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2004. "Le travail des enfants et la pauvreté en Afrique : un réexamen appliqué au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 96, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Dean Spears & Sneha Lamba, 2016.
"Effects of Early-Life Exposure to Sanitation on Childhood Cognitive Skills: Evidence from India’s Total Sanitation Campaign,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(2), pages 298-327.
- Spears, Dean & Lamba, Sneha, 2013. "Effects of early-life exposure to sanitation on childhood cognitive skills : evidence from India's total sanitation campaign," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6659, The World Bank.
- Jean-Marie Baland & James A. Robinson, 2000. "Is Child Labor Inefficient?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 663-679, August.
- Pascal Bressoux & Francis Kramarz & Corinne Prost, 2009.
"Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 540-561, March.
- Bressoux, Pascal & Kramarz, Francis & Prost, Corinne, 2008. "Teachers' Training, Class Size and Students' Outcomes: Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," IZA Discussion Papers 3871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pascal BRESSOUX & Francis KRAMARZ & Corinne PROST, 2008. "Teachers’ Training, Class Size and Students’ Outcomes : Learning from Administrative Forecasting Mistakes," Working Papers 2008-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Harsha Aturupane & Paul Glewwe & Suzanne Wisniewski, 2013. "The impact of school quality, socioeconomic factors, and child health on students’ academic performance: evidence from Sri Lankan primary schools," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 2-37, February.
- Zapata, Daniela & Contreras, Dante & Kruger, Diana, 2011.
"Child Labor and Schooling in Bolivia: Who's Falling Behind? The Roles of Domestic Work, Gender, and Ethnicity,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 588-599, April.
- Dante Contreras & Daniela Kruger & Daniela Zapata, 2007. "Child Labor And Schooling In Bolivia: Who’s Falling Behind? The Roles Of Domestic Work, Gender And Ethnicity," Working Papers wp234, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2006. "Poverty and Child Farm Labor in Africa: Wealth Paradox or bad Orthodoxy," MPRA Paper 15105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2011.
"School quality, child wellbeing and parents' satisfaction,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 312-331, April.
- Steve Gibbons & Olmo Silva, 2009. "School Quality, Child Wellbeing and Parents Satisfaction," CEE Discussion Papers 0103, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2009. "School quality, child wellbeing and parents' satisfaction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23654, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "Child labour and educational success in Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 575-587, October.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1998. "Child labor in Cote d'Ivoire: incidence and determinants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1905, The World Bank.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2003. "Economic Considerations and Class Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 34-63, February.
- Guy Blaise Nkamleu, 2009. "Determinants of Child Labour and Schooling in the Native Cocoa Households of Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_190, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Ragui Assaad & Deborah Levison & Nadia Zibani, 2010. "The Effect of Domestic Work on Girls' Schooling: Evidence from Egypt," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 79-128.
- Webbink, Ellen & Smits, Jeroen & de Jong, Eelke, 2012. "Hidden Child Labor: Determinants of Housework and Family Business Work of Children in 16 Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 631-642.
- Marigee P. Bacolod & Priya Ranjan, 2008. "Why Children Work, Attend School, or Stay Idle: The Roles of Ability and Household Wealth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 791-828, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic work; household characteristics; quality of school; probit; school results;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-03-27 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.