Citations for "The Digitization of Word-of-mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms"
by Dellarocas, Chrysanthos
- Joe Cox & Daniel Kaimann, 2013. "The Signaling Effect of Critics - Evidence from a Market for Experience Goods," Working Papers CIE 68, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Prüfer, J.O., 2014.
"Trusting Privacy in the Cloud,"
2014-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert ,Benedict G.C., 2006.
"The Structure of Online Consumer Communication Networks,"
028, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2010. "The Structure of Online Consumer Communication Networks," FCN Working Papers 3/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Camille Alloing & Marie Haikel-Elsabeh, 2012. "Les leaders d'opinion sur les réseaux socionumériques," Post-Print hal-00958659, HAL.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe, 2015. "Behavior-aware user response modeling in social media: Learning from diverse heterogeneous dataAuthor-Name: Chen, Zhen-Yu," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 422-434.
- Beck, Jonathan, 2008.
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Competition and Innovation
SP II 2008-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Onur, Ilke & Velamuri, Malathi, 2014. "Competition, endogeneity and the winning bid: An empirical analysis of eBay auctions," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 68-74.
- Chris Nosko & Steven Tadelis, 2015. "The Limits of Reputation in Platform Markets:An Empirical Analysis and Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Jullien & In-Uck Park, 2009.
"Seller Reputation and Trust in Pre-Trade Communication,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
814577000000000330, David K. Levine.
- Bruno Jullien & In-Uck Park, 2011. "Seller Reputation and Trust in Pre-Trade Communication," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/272, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias & Mayrhofer, Philip, 2010. "Private Regulation by Platform Operators – Implications for Usage Intensity," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11374, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Carolina Castaldi, 2008. "Knowledge base, information search and intention to adopt innovation," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Li, Lingfang (Ivy) & Xiao, Erte, 2010. "Money Talks? An Experimental Study of Rebate in Reputation System Design," MPRA Paper 22401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2011. "Two hearts in three-quarter time: How to waltz the social media/viral marketing dance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 253-263, May.
- Ana Raluca CHIOSA, 2014. "Word Of Mouth – From Verbally Communication To Communication Online," Management Intercultural, Editorial Department, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, issue 31, pages 415-420, November.
- Mingfeng Lin & Paulo Goes, 2012. "The Appeal of Third-party Certifications: Information Unraveling in Natural Experiments," Working Papers 12-02, NET Institute.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Edgardo Arturo Ayala Gaytán, 2009. "Social network externalities and price dispersion in online markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2012.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 689-698.
- Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep, 2012. "Angry customers, e-word-of-mouth and incentives for quality provision," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 813-828.
- Christian Fieseler & Matthes Fleck & Miriam Meckel, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Blogosphere," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 599-614, February.
- Jullien, Bruno & Park, In-Uck, 2009.
"New, Like New, or Very Good? Reputation and Credibility,"
IDEI Working Papers
564, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 27 Jan 2014.
- Jullien, Bruno & Park, In-Uck, 2009. "New, Like New, or Very Good? Reputation and Credibility," TSE Working Papers 09-086, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 29 Jan 2014.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006.
"Reputations, relationships and the enforcement of incomplete contracts,"
0506-23, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 1978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yabing Jiang & Hong Guo, 2012. "Design of Consumer Review Systems and Product Pricing," Working Papers 12-10, NET Institute.
- José Canals-Cerdá, 2012. "The value of a good reputation online: an application to art auctions," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 67-85, February.
- Cunningham, Scott & Kendall, Todd D., 2011. "Prostitution 2.0: The changing face of sex work," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 273-287, May.
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2003. "Efficiency and Robustness of Binary Feedback Mechanisms in Trading Environments with Moral Hazard," Working papers 4297-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sylvain Dejean & Thierry Pénard & Raphaël Suire, 2010. "La gratuité est-elle une fatalité sur les marchés numériques ? Une étude sur le consentement à payer pour des offres de contenus audiovisuels sur internet," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 194(3), pages 15-32.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2015. "Endogenous Reputation Formation: Cooperation and Identity under the Shadow of the Future," MPRA Paper 61657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary E. Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2008.
"How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary E Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Geography and Electronic Commerce: Measuring Convenience, Selection, and Price," Working Papers 06-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Brosig, Jeannette, 2006. "Communication channels and induced behavior," MPRA Paper 14035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Heyes & Sandeep Kapur, 2012. "Customer Anger and Incentives for Quality Provision," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1215, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Tapan Khopkar, 2008.
"Remain Silent and Ye Shall Suffer: Seller Exploitation of Reticent Buyers in an Experimental Reputation System,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2008-22, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Robert Gazzale & Tapan Khopkar, 2011. "Remain silent and ye shall suffer: seller exploitation of reticent buyers in an experimental reputation system," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 273-285, May.
- Michael Scholz & Verena Dorner, 2013. "The Recipe for the Perfect Review?," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 141-151, June.
- Sharma, Dheeraj & Verma, Varsha, . "Consumers' Need for Uniqueness: A Cross-Cultural Validation," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-20, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Nicola Lacetera & Elizabeth Lyons, 2013. "Does Information Help or Hinder Job Applicants from Less Developed Countries in Online Markets?," NBER Working Papers 18720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Liyun, 2009. "What do we pay for asymmetric information? The evolution of mechanisms in online markets," MPRA Paper 22506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias & Mayrhofer, Philip, 2010.
"Incentives for Quality over Time – The Case of Facebook Applications,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12500, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jörg Claussen & Tobias Kretschmer & Philip Mayrhofer, 2012. "Incentives for Quality over Time - The Case of Facebook Applications," CEP Discussion Papers dp1133, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bettina Lis & Christian Neßler, 2014. "Electronic Word of Mouth," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 63-65, February.
- Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy, 2010. "How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1041-1049, September.
- Gefen, David & Reychav, Iris, 2014. "Why trustworthiness in an IT vendor is important even after the vendor left: IT is accepting the message and not just the messenger that is important," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 111-125.
- Daniel Kaimann & Joe Cox, 2014. "The Signaling Effect of Critics: Do Professionals outweigh Word-of-Mouth? Evidence from the Video Game Industry," Working Papers Dissertations 10, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Daniel Kaimann, 2014. ""To infinity and beyond!" A genre-specific film analysis of movie success mechanisms," Working Papers Dissertations 11, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2008. "Is the ebay feedback system really efficient ? an experimental study," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200803, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Claire Roederer & Marc Filser, 2011. "e-voicing an opinion on a brand," Post-Print hal-00600695, HAL.
- Marianne Lumeau & David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2013. "Reputation and Social (Dis)approval in Feedback Mechanisms: An Experimental study," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201343, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alexander Rozhkov, 2014. "Personal Level Customer Orientation in Russian Direct Selling Market," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 7-22.