e-voicing an opinion on a brand
The development of social networks has tremendously expanding the potential for consumers to express opinions and ratings regarding brands. This research explores this phenomenon from the consumer point of view and suggests potential research themes for further investigation.
|Date of creation:||16 Jun 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in KIT Workshop, Jun 2011, Strasbourg, France|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00600695|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1983. " An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 181-96, September.
- Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy, 2010. "How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1041-1049, September.
- Marc Filser, 2008. "L'expérience de consommation : concepts, modèles et enjeux managériaux," Post-Print hal-00396445, HAL.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2003. "The Digitization of Word of Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1407-1424, October.
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2003. "The Digitization of Word-of-mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Working papers 4296-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00600695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.