e-voicing an opinion on a brand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2003. "The Digitization of Word of Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1407-1424, October.
- Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1983. " An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 181-196, September.
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2003. "The Digitization of Word-of-mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Working papers 4296-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marc Filser, 2008. "L'expérience de consommation : concepts, modèles et enjeux managériaux," Post-Print hal-00396445, HAL.
- Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy, 2010. "How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1041-1049, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbrands; Internet; social networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2011-06-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00600695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .