e-voicing an opinion on a brand
The development of social networks has tremendously expanding the potential for consumers to express opinions and ratings regarding brands. This research explores this phenomenon from the consumer point of view and suggests potential research themes for further investigation.
|Date of creation:||16 Jun 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published - Presented, KIT Workshop, 2011, Strasbourg, France|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00600695/en/|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2003. "The Digitization of Word-of-mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Working papers 4296-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy, 2010. "How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1041-1049, September.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2003. "The Digitization of Word of Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1407-1424, October.
- Robert V. Kozinets, 2008. "Technology/Ideology: How Ideological Fields Influence Consumers' Technology Narratives," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(6), pages 865-881, October.
- Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1983. " An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 181-96, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00600695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.